Author Topic: Earn Money Space Forums  (Read 5538 times)

• ItsFunky

Re: Earn Money Space Forums
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 01:49:05 PM »
Hi Sabby

You done so well with your replys :)

Yeah i was surprised when Queen Albs took it apon herself to reply to the threads then lock them she thinks she is the QUEEN. Well heres a message for your Albs you banned me on the crappy forum CrapPTC and thought you were so high and mighty. You think you are sooooo good but in actual fact your not you let the status go to your head.....you reply but dont let the posters reply to what you have said. You have been caught out and still think you are the QUEEN. :D :D :D :D

Your right Sabby the truth hurts and when they cant get aorund it they lock the topics ::)

They thought Insaner was You then they thought You were Me :D :D :D :D LOSERS you know NOTHING!!!

As for Twysted he can go about his ways everyone knows who he is now and what a SCAMMING ASS he is Good luck is all is have to say to you LOOSER!!!!! :D :D :D :D

He hasnt posted much there now Sab....Only that ClickzVault is back from the dead :D :D :D No one will join unless they are STUPID :D :D :D

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/index.php/topic,3250.msg17747.html#msg17747

To anyone who sees this site DONT join it you WILL be RIPPED OFF! THIS IS A FACT!!!!!!

Well as you know im not a member so i visit when i have time too and just laugh at the way they continue to make it look more and more like carp PTC well done guys :D :D :D

Funky

« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 01:52:33 PM by ItsFunky »

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 03:59:33 PM »
It turns me on when women get angry  ;D  So dominant, so forceful....so....sexy!  :D

Please, continue.  :D

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • John Shachter - Black Cat Enterprises
  • Referrals: 5
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 05:27:17 PM »
As for Twysted he can go about his ways everyone knows who he is now and what a SCAMMING ASS he is Good luck is all is have to say to you LOOSER!!!!! :D :D :D :D

He hasnt posted much there now Sab....Only that ClickzVault is back from the dead :D :D :D No one will join unless they are STUPID :D :D :D

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/index.php/topic,3250.msg17747.html#msg17747

To anyone who sees this site DONT join it you WILL be RIPPED OFF! THIS IS A FACT!!!!!!

Well as you know im not a member so i visit when i have time too and just laugh at the way they continue to make it look more and more like carp PTC well done guys :D :D :D

Funky

Hey Guys:

Got a problem with Twysted...OKAY.  I know from personal experience that he has had some problems.  I am not here though to say anything good, bad or otherwise about him.  I am here, though: to put my input about your claims concerning the clickzvault.net site.

Just in case you live under a rock, or are otherwise uninformed: ClickzVault.net is not owned by Twysted; and it has not been since May 6, 2008.  The site is owned by Black Cat Enterprises: and I am the President & CEO of that company.  I have been working very hard to bring back this site...and sometimes I wonder why.  But I believe that it can be a great site.  But your accusations about the site being a scam are unfounded...at least since my purchase of it.

What has gone one prior to my purchase, I cannot be held responcible for: but I have worked very hard to rectify anyways.  I have paid out of my own pocket to make sure that those members who had payments pending...were paid...PERIOD.  I do not rip anyone off....and I will not allow it to happen to any legit member (not scammers/cheaters) to MY site.  If you cheat...you will loose.  But if you are a real person, who is genuine in what you are trying to do by not cheating: then you will NOT have any problems.

I have been working hard with tech to get things working and looking good.  I check all the time to see where we are with payments.  I lowered the payment minimum to encourage MORE payments to MY members.  I try to pay my members within 24-48 hours; as I truly understand how important this is.  However, I DO have to check to be sure that people are not cheating, or otherwise abusing the system.  It is sad and very unfortunate that the few bad apples have made it necessary to go through all of these hoops.

I don't think that anyone has questioned the validity of my ownership here: just that people still associate the site with the former owner...and cannot separate the two. :(   If anyone would be interested in buying this site...I'll sell it to you, and let you see how it is to fight this battle.  Of course, you would have to pay me way over a grand...to compensate me for not only all the money I have socked into this site: but for my time, efforts in getting it working; as well as putting out all the fires of discontent that are rampant across the web.

I am going to do something here, that is unheard of....and I will probably regret it later.  But because I feel so strongly about this subject, and MY site: I am going to give out my contact information for all to see.  I encourage you to call me...talk to me.  See that I am a real person.  If you have concerns, let me know.  I want people to know that I am accessible, and that if you have a problems with the site, or any of my mods or service providers: you can call me...talk to me...and get some kind of resolution.

Although I will promise to do the best for my members and advertisers...I cannot promise that I will always be able to get the resolution that you need; or not be able to get it right away.  But because this is my business...I will do the very best that I am capable of doing to that end.  There is very much that I am learning about this industry.  I started as a member on other sites (and this one as well)...so I understand what people want from a site.  Because I have been on the other site, I look for ways of providing the best experiences for my members and advertisers: such as the live chat module that we have added to the site.

My office number is 847-628-9543.  I am in and out of the office all the time...so if I cannot answer you right away...just leave a message with your phone number...and I will call back ASAP.  However, I will not be calling internationally...so you will have to just try back again.  The only thing that I would ask, is that you are respectful of my time.  I live outside of Chicago, IL USA, and we are on CST time zone (GMT -6).  Please do not call before 9am or after 9pm.  I generally am available M-S...and take Sundays off to serve my Lord.

If you have called me, and we have spoken: please adhere to the contact agreement that we discussed in our conversation.  I will work as hard and quickly to resolve your issue as you discussed with me.  If you called and left a message: please give me a couple days to respond to you before you call back...but do call back if it has been more than three business days.

Thank you to the site, administrators and moderators for allowing my retort to this issue.  I hope that I can once again earn the respect and admiration of the community to ClickzVaut.net.

God Bless

John

• Thank You
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 05:57:29 PM »
What did you expect?  People don't know you and apparently don't trust you.  If you were to come here on its purchase and talk about it, the chances of someone calling your site a scam is minimal.  I am not saying this to be mean, I am simply trying to say, to be successful in PTC you must be active within the PTC community.  In EVERY form of business, it is important to do things strictly for the sake of the community, not your specific business.

Right now, you are doing this for your income and money.  Prove that you actually care and everything will be much easier for you. 

Example: An imaginary pet sitter (Carl) is having some trouble getting business.  He is good, honest man and works hard but no one calls him even though he advertises.  Still pondering his dilema, he heads to a Pet Store to get some necessary items.  While he is in this Pet Store, he notices a small section in the corner that is fenced off.  It is a Pet Rescue and Adoption center.   Because Carl actually cares about the animals, he decides to volunteer his time to help out every saturday for a few hours.  While he does this and when people come up to adopt a pet, he may tell them about his pet sitting business and maybe give them a brochure or business card. 

These customers notice that he ACTUALLY cares about pets and therefore they trust him more.   Now Carl recieves 90% of his business from referrals through people he met at this pet store.  He receives 1 or 2 new customers per day instead of 1 or 2 new customer per month.

This is a true story about my friend (Carl is not the real name).  He has owned his business for 5 years now and still volunteers at local pet rescue and adoption centers.

So don't accuse us of not trusting you.  We don't trust you because we don't know you, so why should we trust you with our money

Edit : I was told you did mention this purchase and applied to be MOD a while ago.  But this does not change anything, you still only have about 10 posts, it was a weak attempt.  Rereading this to myself, it appears to be harsh, that is not my intention.  Do not be offended
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 06:06:31 PM by eecash »

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 06:13:44 PM »
What did you expect?  People don't know you and apparently don't trust you.  If you were to come here on its purchase and talk about it, the chances of someone calling your site a scam is minimal.  I am not saying this to be mean, I am simply trying to say, to be successful in PTC you must be active within the PTC community.  In EVERY form of business, it is important to do things strictly for the sake of the community, not your specific business.

Right now, you are doing this for your income and money.  Prove that you actually care and everything will be much easier for you. 
So don't accuse us of not trusting you.  Your being an ass.  We don't trust you because we don't know you, so why should we trust you with out money

Edit : I was told you did mention this purchase and applied to be MOD a while ago.  But this does not change anything, you still only have about 10 posts, it was a weak attempt.

Well...you are very much right.  And maybe my head has been up my ass: posting mainly in my forum; and only replying to posts in others when needed.   I really do believe in being a part of a community...and that would include this one.  And not to make too many excuses...but I have had been out of town a lot over the past few months...making extra money to pay for all the upgrades.  But that is really my problem...and not yours.  I DO need to be a part of THIS community as well.  I am a member of other places...and there are people who know and trust me.  However, that is there...and I am here.

So what I will do, is to (to the best of my ability) become a more active participant on this forum as well.  I guess that trust, at least in this realm, is not something that is given away for free: but I will need to earn it...and I hope that I can do so.  IRL, I tend to be more trusting than I should...and perhaps I am the one who lives the fantasy.  But I will do what I can, to earn the trust of the members not only here or on my site...but in the PTC community  in general.

I thank you for pointing out my flaw, and with the help and support of you and the other members here: I hope to rectify it. 

God Bless

• Thank You
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 06:35:53 PM »
 :)

Cool. 

I like admins who are active here.  I support those sites and I know for a fact that many other members here feel similarly.

• ItsFunky

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2008, 02:29:10 PM »
Hi All

Well what can i say i agree with EEC you should have come here sooner and said something but you didnt until something has been said about your site.

Personally IMHO should never have brought a site from a known scammer and a site that was w ell known for being a scam its never gunna work.

Also maybe you should speak to Twysted and not have him post info about YOUR site as this looks like he still has something to do with the site you should have posted that post not him.

While he is posting about your site your not going to win members but have then pushed further away ;)

Good luck with it tho...

Funky 

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2008, 03:42:12 AM »
Hi All

Well what can i say i agree with EEC you should have come here sooner and said something but you didnt until something has been said about your site.

Personally IMHO should never have brought a site from a known scammer and a site that was w ell known for being a scam its never gunna work.

Also maybe you should speak to Twysted and not have him post info about YOUR site as this looks like he still has something to do with the site you should have posted that post not him.

While he is posting about your site your not going to win members but have then pushed further away ;)

Good luck with it tho...

Funky 

Actually, I had been here sooner (double check, if you would)...at least as soon as I was able to: just was not as active (here) as I should have been.  I am hoping to rectify that as well.

I bought the site, not knowing much about the owner, other than he was abraisive in the way he handled his business matter.  However, as I was on the other side as a member, I felt that perhaps the site had much potential.  Either way though (fail or succeed): I know that I can take some very valuable experiences with me into the future.  Of course I have to try to succeed...I know that it still remains an uphill battle...as is apparent from the negative tones I have detected in many forums (not just here).  I just hope that I can start to build a "fan base", based on MY attitudes...and that if I stick with it long enough...perhaps my hard work will come to fruition.

And with regards to Twysted posting promo posts for the site: I absolutely agree with your astute recognition of the matter.  Although I have no direct control over what he does, I hope that I might be able to ask him not to do so in my behalf...because it will, undoubtedly, have a negative effect on the process...and not the positive one that perhaps he was hoping for.  I am sure that his reasons were that he wanted me to succeed...and for that, I do thank him.  And perhaps, because of all the time he has spent over the years with the site...he still feels like it is his "baby".

If I was to have one wish right now, it would be that you fine folks would at least give me a chance to prove myself one way or another.  My second wish (if you so gave me one): would be that I would like to even "win you over": so that you would love to recommend people to my site...and not away from it.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2008, 10:40:13 PM »
yeah i reccomend you go on
the chat sometime ;)

I trust a few of the sites owned by active members of this community, including eecash and bux-me ;)

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2008, 12:59:53 AM »
yeah i reccomend you go on
the chat sometime ;)

I trust a few of the sites owned by active members of this community, including eecash and bux-me ;)

Hmmm...I did try the chat again the other day...but perhaps it was my timing...as no one was there.  Although it did show Admin...they didn't answer either.  I use the same thing for my site...and I do like it...but if the admin is not there...and people don't use it...it is a waste.

But I will try it again...perhaps after I finish replying here!! :D

advertise here