Author Topic: PTC Kindergarden  (Read 11680 times)

• scamsniffer

Re: PTC Kindergarden
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2008, 07:59:53 AM »
Funny thing is they were complaining how this forum is copying them. Now with their major changes and moderators who just come here to find out the latest scams  ::) they are copying talkptc   ;D

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2008, 09:07:12 AM »
Well they have new mods and they are trying to make some new rules lets see how this works. I just don't understand whats the point in keeping some of the other useless mods they have there. All they do is post lame spam and trying to "co-own" scam sites  ;D 

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2008, 11:39:29 AM »
i seriously say you all should make it closed forum to where they cant see a damn thing unless people actually log in.... ;D ;D..it would be very hilarious and interesting :D :D ;D ;D

in fact i would do it immediately ;D

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • secret ninja man
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2008, 01:47:07 PM »
It's in shambles over there. Period.

blackthursday,,......now that you have been elected as moderator,,,..how do you plan to straighten out their crooked ways?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2008, 04:57:32 PM »

blackthursday,,......now that you have been elected as moderator,,,..how do you plan to straighten out their crooked ways?

Kill em all and let god sort em out.  8)

Basically what that's entail is me getting rid of my conscience and frying anyone even a little sketchy. Oh, and I'm IP banning, none of this multiple account crap. I'm getting the other mods on track, they're slowly getting into the swing of it. I haven't been hunting down spammers much though, I've kept my focus in the Downline builder and in the New PTC section.

On a side note, Oxi now has a permanent IP ban. And stalky has been unbanned.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 04:59:36 PM by BlackThursday »

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2008, 05:00:56 PM »

Basically what that's entail is me getting rid of my conscience and frying anyone even a little sketchy. Oh, and I'm IP banning, none of this multiple account crap. I'm getting the other mods on track, they're slowly getting into the swing of it. I haven't been hunting down spammers much though, I've kept my focus in the Downline builder and in the New PTC section.

i am not unbanned, they put my IP in ht.access so i will never be unbanned

no matter what you all do you can not get me unbanned unless you have access to ht.access

• Thank You
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2008, 06:24:27 PM »

Well good luck with that. Unfortunately they have many mods that are just noobs, kids, spammers that can't do much. These are good changes but I think you'll be doing most of the work by yourself.
Who the hell makes people like alwayskrunk mods  :'(

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2008, 08:08:52 PM »

Well good luck with that. Unfortunately they have many mods that are just noobs, kids, spammers that can't do much. These are good changes but I think you'll be doing most of the work by yourself.
Who the hell makes people like alwayskrunk mods  :'(

oxi gone is about the best thing to happen over there, congrats ;D ;D ;D

noob admins make noob spammers mod :D

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2008, 09:16:40 PM »

i am not unbanned, they put my IP in ht.access so i will never be unbanned

no matter what you all do you can not get me unbanned unless you have access to ht.access

Well that blows. I'll talk to stevo about it.

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2008, 10:58:38 PM »
Well that blows. I'll talk to stevo about it.

Maybe Stalky is not very interested in it...  ::)  :P  ;)

advertise here