Author Topic: VelocityClicks is a scam  (Read 14206 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: VelocityClicks is a scam
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2008, 10:37:07 PM »
I am not happy with all that has taken place with velocity clicks , I to have a listed payment that says it has taken place yet nothing received in my alertpay account. Not sure who is the bigest at fault here the owner or the hacker or was the owner in on it as the hacker , this I do not know but if the owner was not in on the fact that the site was hacked, then I am not very impressed with this hacker person or the bad language that had taken place. Then I see the owner gets banned here stating his case and the hacker with his bad language and accusations and did not get banned here. Lots of crazyness going on in here, I just upgraded last weekend so I am not happy about the loss of my $94 , I already sent to alertpay about the hacking and the screenshots that were on the site durin the time of all this hacking activity. Alertpay di not respond as of yet and I have just sent them a message letting them know it is past due the 3 day period for answering our ticket complaints and I am not very impressed with alertpay handling this issue, in wich I have neverr had a problem with paypal being a verified account holder since the beggining , and I think that is where all the problems have started with paypal issues becasue all the sites opening and no one is verified user. Alertpay has not aproved me for a verified buisiness account yet. I asked them how many years is this going to take untill they get to my account for approval of verified status.

As far as referrals with velocityclciks I to question some that I have lost and now I lost my best referral with the greatest earnings and he joined me right after I joined him on his site he owns. This whole deal about cheating software has deleted all but 3 referrals I have with clickzvault site, and thats a huge loss of referrals from almost 300 in my account inclucding over 20 purchased from twisted's site now down to 3 lonely referrals with only one active, so neadles to say I never ever did break even with clickzvault. not to mention other sites that have scammed me my earnings. So what gives.

Steve

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2008, 05:49:55 AM »
I am not happy with all that has taken place with velocity clicks , I to have a listed payment that says it has taken place yet nothing received in my alertpay account. Not sure who is the bigest at fault here the owner or the hacker or was the owner in on it as the hacker , this I do not know but if the owner was not in on the fact that the site was hacked, then I am not very impressed with this hacker person or the bad language that had taken place. Then I see the owner gets banned here stating his case and the hacker with his bad language and accusations and did not get banned here. Lots of crazyness going on in here, I just upgraded last weekend so I am not happy about the loss of my $94 , I already sent to alertpay about the hacking and the screenshots that were on the site durin the time of all this hacking activity. Alertpay di not respond as of yet and I have just sent them a message letting them know it is past due the 3 day period for answering our ticket complaints and I am not very impressed with alertpay handling this issue, in wich I have neverr had a problem with paypal being a verified account holder since the beggining , and I think that is where all the problems have started with paypal issues becasue all the sites opening and no one is verified user. Alertpay has not aproved me for a verified buisiness account yet. I asked them how many years is this going to take untill they get to my account for approval of verified status.

As far as referrals with velocityclciks I to question some that I have lost and now I lost my best referral with the greatest earnings and he joined me right after I joined him on his site he owns. This whole deal about cheating software has deleted all but 3 referrals I have with clickzvault site, and thats a huge loss of referrals from almost 300 in my account inclucding over 20 purchased from twisted's site now down to 3 lonely referrals with only one active, so neadles to say I never ever did break even with clickzvault. not to mention other sites that have scammed me my earnings. So what gives.

Steve

check your CV account plz

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2008, 12:11:50 PM »
In fact I was banned here, then unbanned.

And, bad language? me? maybe you read wrong my posts?

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2008, 02:21:17 PM »
I checked my account twisted

Your Balance   Users Referred    Referral Clicks  Ads Clicked
$29.012          28                    6974              677

$5.00 USD  Pending
                 Cancel

Ok you did give me more referrals. You did mention about replacing referrals back to me in mesenger a while back but I didn't talk anymore about it becasue I am just to frustrated about the whole ordeal,  I paid quite a bit with advertising to get the 300 referrals like I do with many of the sites I join.

Assoth read your very first post on this forum with the F word twice in the same sentence, and did you forget how nasty you were in the velocityclicks forum.

I had more bad things happen with my bux3 account I could not log in so Iidid a password retrieval and told them in the forum I can't log in and never received an e-mail on the retieval, plus I was waiting to be paid. Here is the weird thing, I come back 9 hours later after helping my brother with his new buisiness trying to get it ready to open and I check my email and I am sent my password but there was a 1 added to the end of my password then I notice i was paid Amount: $153.96 USD from alertpay So I access my account and go to change my password and I notice my alertpay e-mail addy is wrong. I find this e-mail hello360@fan.net  I dont know what is going on but i was lucky to get paid. So I sent this issue with alertpay now but Inow have 4 tickets complaints with alertpay lol and have  not received a reply in 5 days from anything. So I may have to call them and see whats up with the Huge delay on aproving me as averified user ? Paypal never took that long. So maybe alertpay is not the answer for these programs, or maybe this paid to click industry is near its ends . full of scams and hackers now.

Steve
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 02:28:19 PM by profit4us »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2008, 06:28:41 PM »
Assoth read your very first post on this forum with the F word twice in the same sentence, and did you forget how nasty you were in the velocityclicks forum.
My very first post on this forum:
Hello, I'm Assoth and I'm new here. I'm from Spain and I'm happy to be here ^^
About all my posts here (15 before posting this):
No F word except for my 10th post, which shows VC is scam:
Yeah, it makes me real sad but it's true.

He tried to f*** me so I f*** him

http://www.velocityclicks.com
http://www.velocity-forums.com
If that's nasty, I'm not good at english at all. Anyway, if thats everything you have against me, then it's ok.
And about this strange part:
and did you forget how nasty you were in the velocityclicks forum
was I nasty in VC forums? I don't really think so. Could you put an example?

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2008, 09:43:09 PM »
ur not unbanned, you just keep changing your ip stupid f***

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2008, 06:44:43 AM »
I really completely do not understand why you all keep blaming Assoth?? Without him VC would probably still be running and scamming people.
And he didn't do anything wrong. It wasn't really hack (if you say so, you are totally unaware of what hacking is...) And he is honest, because he wants to refund people who lost their money in VC... Think about it. There are not so many people who will do it having free 1k $ in their pocket.

And he wasn't nasty at forums, otherwise he was helpful to the VC members.

I hope you will change your mind and stop insulting him for doing good things.
Have a nice day.

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2008, 07:07:56 AM »
I really completely do not understand why you all keep blaming Assoth?? Without him VC would probably still be running and scamming people.
And he didn't do anything wrong. It wasn't really hack (if you say so, you are totally unaware of what hacking is...) And he is honest, because he wants to refund people who lost their money in VC... Think about it. There are not so many people who will do it having free 1k $ in their pocket.

And he wasn't nasty at forums, otherwise he was helpful to the VC members.

I hope you will change your mind and stop insulting him for doing good things.
Have a nice day.

the account "apparently" is locked now,...so mr assoth accomplished absolutley nothing,....

also mr assoth has yet to post screenshot of HIS locked alertpay account.. ::)

and hes also lied about using the same password to log in to alertpay was the same as the PIN code,...

alertpay does not allow your password and PIN code to be the same... ;)

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2008, 07:31:32 AM »
by the way... withdrawn 11$ from VC - says:
Withdraw HistoryDate Paid   Method   Account   Fee   Net
Mar 17, 2008    AlertPay    xxxxxxxxx@xxxx.xx   $0.00   $11.13

But nothing in ap. =))))))))))))))))))))))

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2008, 08:03:31 AM »
Yes, he is marking all payments that you put pending as paid but he will never pay. Also, any purchases are not going to be credited to your account even though I dont think anyone would be stupid enough to buy anything there.  :D :D :D
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

advertise here