Author Topic: MR VELOCITY ADMITS TO BEING MR ICASHOUT  (Read 82074 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: MR VELOCITY ADMITS TO BEING MR ICASHOUT
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2008, 11:46:04 PM »
clickvoid is owned by philip wong that is a fake name the real philip wong is a engineer at stanford lol good sim invest there and see what happens ???

Oh you are a funny man. Do you know how common of a last name "Wong" is? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wong

Edit: To those of you who are concerned, Click Void will be fine. I have already made arrangements to move servers sometime in the next month.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 11:48:57 PM by philipwong123 »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2008, 03:24:55 AM »
Damn this sucks lol. I really had some expectations that maybe eric would have changed this time, at least the site had some nice potential, it would be great if a honest PTC Admin could handle VC instead of eric, I think it could climb pretty fast to the top as it was doing.
Damn, this kiddo did had a good chance of a nice business with that site, why ruin it all by being a lier? to get a few hundreds or thousands that probably were hard-earned money of innocent people? why doing so? how can he sleep at nights :p He could just work a little more, be honest and work some more, and Im sure he could have made a lot more $$ in the long run, just as sites like bux.to or clixsense are doing right now. In my opinion he lost a "once in a lifetime" oportunity here with VC, just for some (cheated) money. The site had the design, the members, the advertisers, the trust, the speed and the capacity, but the most important factor, the honesty, was missing, and that overtakes all the other features.

First of all, I want to apologize to members like Mjomha, Wreckadge, BRL, Aurora, RacingSOUL, and some other members I might have forgotten, for not believing in you, and even with the scam proof in my eyes Id still hope for the best, going kind of against you guys. But Id like you to understand my personality, I usually am a "positive mind" guy, I just hope for the best of everything, and try to remain positive even in the worst circumstances (you might have realized this by watching some of my maybe-annoying posts at VC forum :p), until the road ends (in this case, VC being a scam) and then just take it and keep going.

I was a mod at VC's forum and I must say I dont regret any second in there, Ive met some nice people there and some not-so-nice people too, but every experience is a good lesson. I even had a lot of fun spending my time there and laughed a lot with the jokes and funny comments from everyone.

Well, if my apologies get accepted Ill then spend my time here in this forum and bring back the fun, if not, Ill just leave and go back to bux.to's forums to bother people there :) so you guys can be happy here :)

PD: Gyusa, if you read this post, Ive added you to msn but I might not be online for a while because my net connection is givin me some problems since yesterday, but Im still up for the PayPal thing you needed, if you still want.

-Kt.

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2008, 03:33:37 AM »
stay and hang out, grab a beer, do like i do, i just kick back and watch the fireworks anymore.... ;) ;D :D

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2008, 03:37:22 AM »
Hey, Ktulu.  ;)

Nice post. Anyway, I don't think you are the one who has to apologize.

You've been nice to people there and, as you said, every experience is a good lesson.

Remember when you asked me about why I did not include VC on the Toplist? Now you know why I did not answer you on their forum, lol.

I hope you'll enjoy it here, if you decide to come around.

P.S. Keep being positive.  ;)

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2008, 03:44:37 AM »
well anyways is this guy getting the site back up and running?? because i would just really hate to see these 2 people that have posted saying they invested lots of money to get screwed....so phillipwong, icashout who the fuckever please at elats get back the high investors money or get the site up and see what happens......

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2008, 03:45:37 AM »
I just noticed that the TalkPTC paid ad is back on VC...  :o

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2008, 03:47:01 AM »
Hey, Ktulu.  ;)

Nice post. Anyway, I don't think you are the one who has to apologize.

You've been nice to people there and, as you said, every experience is a good lesson.

Remember when you asked me about why I did not include VC on the Toplist? Now you know why I did not answer you on their forum, lol.

I hope you'll enjoy it here, if you decide to come around.

P.S. Keep being positive.  ;)

I will ;)

And "Remember when you asked me about why I did not include VC on the Toplist? Now you know why I did not answer you on their forum, lol." yeah I was thinking about that when I was writing the post xD

Oh well Ill rearrange all my bookmarks now and get this site into them :p

And I will follow Stalky's advice (I think he didnt mean it literally but oh well, Ill take it that way :)) and get a beer lol

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2008, 03:48:37 AM »
well anyways is this guy getting the site back up and running?? because i would just really hate to see these 2 people that have posted saying they invested lots of money to get screwed....so phillipwong, icashout who the fuckever please at elats get back the high investors money or get the site up and see what happens......

Yes, I totally agree...

The saddest thing is that I read (weeks ago) some post on VC's forum where some members mentioned they invested even more than a few hundreds...

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2008, 04:10:15 AM »
Yeah I think this guy Vvan44 invested like 2500$+ or something like that.. or maybe it was Solardave, I dont really remember the exact name..

What I do ask you to do Eric, if you are somehow reading this, is what Stalky and BRL are saying.

At least take some consideration for the big investors, for everyone who invested at least 300$~400$ into your site, because even if everyone knows the quote "Never risk anything that you cannot afford losing", Im sure it hurts a lot to know that you spent 400$ trusting someone and he just throwed them to the garbage without even caring. It hurts man, it really hurts.

I didnt lose much money and some people didnt lose much money either, but it still feels horrible to get scammed, and even worse, to get scammed by someone who made you trust him and made you believe in him. Money isnt everything in this world, it is a big part of it of course, but if you focus your entire life in getting money in any way, by knocking down everyone who comes in your way, you will die rich, but you will die alone.

I dont really understand how can you go around wasting and spending money that might have ruined someone else's life, money that was hard-earned by somebody else who actually trusted you.

If you really want to "change" a little, if you want to leave with some dignity at least, then take this into consideration. Members like for example RacingSOUL, Vvan44, Solardave, Rojroj, and some others who I know invested a lot of money, I think they deserve at least anything in return. This guy RacingSOUL invested about 350$ in your site without having any doubts, it was 200 refs and club membership, and he was all excited, you even wished him "good earnings", but he never even saw 5 active refs in the whole 200 package, and you never did anything to solve his problem.
He talked a lot with me by PMs and I tried to calm him down a lot of times, and sometimes he understood, but man I could feel the sadness in him when he wrote me the last PMs, he couldnt believe he just threw that amount of money to the garbage just because he trusted the wrong person.

I think something should be done at least for guys like him.

Really, think about it. Have some dignity at least. If you do care a little about the people who trusted you and supported you until the very end.

-Kt.

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2008, 07:43:09 AM »
Hello guys! Thank you for all your good words!
Thank you, Ktulu for your support and everything and please, do not apologize - You did all you could. As for me, Im ok, well was a little upset, but now fine)

I wish everyone good day!

--------
Edited: Oh I just found that vc is back online. 51 ads and negative downline in my account ("-822 referrals")  :)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 07:46:47 AM by RacingSOUL »