Author Topic: Cashcrate.  (Read 12561 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 7
    • Paying Sites Review
Re: Cashcrate.
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 08:43:46 PM »
I did a search for Cashcrate and didn't see anything.  Wondering why hasn't it been mentioned on this forum before?  I know it is not a scam.

http://www.cashcrate.com/

I would say mostly because most people on this forum are not from the US like the site suggests should use the site.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 03:01:32 PM »
I did a search for Cashcrate and didn't see anything.  Wondering why hasn't it been mentioned on this forum before?  I know it is not a scam.

I would say mostly because most people on this forum are not from the US like the site suggests should use the site.

You have to be from certain countries (US has the most available free offers) to complete surveys, since they are only available to select countries, BUT you can be from anywhere to get the referral bonuses, and the percent won't change.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:05:02 AM by gellegbs »

• Thank You
    • Paying Sites Review
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 12:54:44 AM »

You have to be from certain countries (US has the most available free offers) to complete surveys, since they are only available to select countries, BUT you can be from anywhere to get the referral bonuses, and the percent won't change.

Yea but I have seen the site more advertised in U.S related sites than any other country related site.

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 05:41:04 AM »
Yea but I have seen the site more advertised in U.S related sites than any other country related site.

Yes. Most of the advertisers that hire CashCrate want the US audience, but again if you are great at referring it doesn't matter what country you are from, and CashCrate has a really good referral program and bonuses. On top of that  its one of the most stable survey sites around so you can trust they will pay you.

• Thank You
    • Paying Sites Review
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2011, 03:43:49 PM »

Yes. Most of the advertisers that hire CashCrate want the US audience, but again if you are great at referring it doesn't matter what country you are from, and CashCrate has a really good referral program and bonuses. On top of that  its one of the most stable survey sites around so you can trust they will pay you.

Yes they are a good site for anyone who is good at referring and surveys but to succeed with it you kind of have to be good at it.

• Thank You
    • Money Making Forum
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 07:50:41 AM »
very good site

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2012, 11:25:36 PM »
Cash crate is my favorite site and the one that I've received the most checks from. I've been doing it for about a year now and honestly have never had a problem with it. Cashcrate is one of the most popular GPT sites having 990,000+ members. First of all it's free to sign up and it's been around for years. Cashcrate has many types of offers that you can complete for money. There is an entire section of absolutely free offers. This means you fill out surveys and get paid. Simple as that.

Their referral system is great too. When you sign up a person you earn 20% of your level 1 referrals. If you can collect quite a few referrals, that can turn into some excellent income from others doing work! Cashcrate not only pays you 20% of your level one referrals, but they implement a 2 level referral system. That means anyone who signs up under your referrals, you will also earn 10% of their earnings. When a referral gets to the $10 minimum you get an automatic $3 bonus! Not only can you earn all that money, but once you get more referrals, your referral percentage increase up to 30%. This is why Cash crate is the best GPT site. Your earning potential is unlimited.

CashCrate is 100% legit, and is the best online source of income available! Sign up TODAY and start EARNING!
BONUS: Sign up using this link as my referral and receive $1.00 free plus many extra offers.
http://www.cashcrate.com

Edited by moderator:  Ref link removed because of this board's rules. Moved from new. Pmed.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 12:06:57 AM by PapaiMark »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 10:51:26 PM »
very good site

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 05:48:22 PM »
whether a free member really to get paid?

• Common friends let's Have fun
  • Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • I would like to have PTC friends
    • Make easy money online
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2012, 05:35:11 AM »
Its a good site for those who understand how t work

advertise here