Author Topic: Rich Greenback's collection  (Read 16546 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • secret ninja man
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Why some mothers drink
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2008, 03:08:21 PM »
Scandalous kids :D .....

A mother passing by her son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up.  Then she saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to 'Mom'.  She opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the letter.

Dear Mom,

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you. I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice. But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it's not only the passion...Mom she's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it. Don't worry Mom. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.

Love,
Your Son
Jon

P.S. Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report card that's in my center desk drawer.

I love you.

Call me when it's safe to come home.

OMG, LMFAO  :D  ;D,,,......................,,,,,,,this sounds like the lame things that fraud admins write

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Why some mothers drink
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2008, 04:48:43 PM »
Scandalous kids :D .....

A mother passing by her son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up.  Then she saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to 'Mom'.  She opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the letter.

Dear Mom,

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you. I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice. But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it's not only the passion...Mom she's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it. Don't worry Mom. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.

Love,
Your Son
Jon

P.S. Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report card that's in my center desk drawer.

I love you.

Call me when it's safe to come home.

OMG, LMFAO  :D  ;D,,,......................,,,,,,,this sounds like the lame things that fraud admins write

LOL!!!!!

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
How I got gas this morning
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2008, 05:03:18 PM »
You have to get yourself one of these  :D :D :P

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
Re: Rich Greenback's collection
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2008, 05:09:38 PM »

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You

• Thank You
  • Banned!

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2008, 05:17:15 PM »
i cant wait until the admins post it in the success stories on home page  ;D ;D

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2008, 11:46:37 PM »
Shock!!!!

;D  ;D  :P

• Thank You
  • Banned!
Re: Coming Soon!!!!!
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2008, 08:52:46 PM »
Since most PTC sites have become a big joke, perhaps a cheesy sitcom or comedy is in order  ;D ...

From left to right:  Lalo (John), Ms. Tierney, Mr. Vrba, Twysted (Gregory)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 12:22:42 AM by Rich Greenback »

• Thank You
  • Banned!
BankButler
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2008, 09:38:23 PM »
Are you sick and tired of getting robbed by your payment processor? 

Tired of all the underage and unverified members getting virtually the same treatment as verified members? 

Come to
BankButler.com  ;D ;D
for your online transactions.  Your every need will be catered to ... as long as you're VERIFIED!

advertise here