Author Topic: Great new honest site admin - MyPTCClicks  (Read 2316 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Great new honest site admin - MyPTCClicks
« on: February 15, 2009, 12:24:21 PM »
GREAT NEW SITE MY PAYS VERY FAST GIVE IT A TRY.http://www.myptcclicks.com

edit: no ref links and stop using all CAPS!!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 03:38:20 PM by eecash »

• Keep clicking...
  • Thank You
    • My Blog
Re: Great new honest site admin - MyPTCClicks
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 05:23:50 AM »
Received 1 strange email just now, whith Reply to: CC1102499521169.109.85874967.2@in.confirmedcc.com

and link to hxxp://://visitor.constantcontact.com/c.jsp?t=1102499521169.109.85874967.2&m=1102494409702&wl=F

Hope this dont catch a lot of people... :o

Requesting Your Permission To Receive From New E-Mail Server

For MyPTCClicks.com

Greetings!
To ensure your continued interest in receiving email campaigns from our organization, we ask that you respond to this email.

Please confirm your subscription by clicking the link below or replying to this email.

Confirm Subscription

We ask for your confirmation to protect you from receiving unwanted email. If you do not respond, your email address will NOT be added to this list, and your account at MyPTCClicks.com will be deleted; and all account balances will be forfeited.

Thank you,

John Shachter
MyPTCClicks.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

email: info@black-cat-enterprises.com
phone: 847-628-9543
web: http://www.myptcclicks.com

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 11:00:20 AM »
Yes, that sounds like spam. Where you registered at the site?
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 12:35:16 PM »
No, thats not spam. We're planning on using Constant Contact for the weekly newsletter. It gives us more flexibility.

If you get that email, you should click the link to be accepted onto the mailing list.

Hope that clears things up.

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
  • John Shachter - Black Cat Enterprises
  • Referrals: 5
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 02:24:28 AM »
Received 1 strange email just now, whith Reply to: CC1102499521169.109.85874967.2@in.confirmedcc.com

and link to hxxp://://visitor.constantcontact.com/c.jsp?t=1102499521169.109.85874967.2&m=1102494409702&wl=F

Hope this dont catch a lot of people... :o

Requesting Your Permission To Receive From New E-Mail Server

For MyPTCClicks.com

Greetings!
To ensure your continued interest in receiving email campaigns from our organization, we ask that you respond to this email.

Please confirm your subscription by clicking the link below or replying to this email.

Confirm Subscription

We ask for your confirmation to protect you from receiving unwanted email. If you do not respond, your email address will NOT be added to this list, and your account at MyPTCClicks.com will be deleted; and all account balances will be forfeited.

Thank you,

John Shachter
MyPTCClicks.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

email: info@black-cat-enterprises.com
phone: 847-628-9543
web: http://www.myptcclicks.com

Yes, that sounds like spam. Where you registered at the site?

Hey Gang...I'm glad you brought this up.  It is all of our responsibility to watch for phishing e-mails, and I suppose that this DOES appear to be one as well.  It was my hope to kick things up a notch in professionalism.  Constant Contact offers some wonderful templates to make our Newsletter really shine, but I was required to get people's permission to send it. 

So I sent it, even though about 121 members had replied favorable, one member did not; and 300+ members had not replied at all (yet).  Because it is vital for us to be able to keep in contact with our members, if a member does not wish to be on the mailing list; then their account will be deleted in line with our TOS.  Of course, if a member did not fully understand this, I can still reinstate their account; only not their balances.

However, I just received an e-mail from Constant Contact today saying that our account was going to be deleted because of the nature of our business...that was not in line with their acceptable use criteria.  This was a major shock to me, and I am really bummed about this.  So now it is back to the drawing board, as I seek an alternate method of sending out highly polished professional newsletters to our members.

If anyone has any ideas, I am more than happy to hear, as this is a professional organization that believes in taking care of the needs of our members.

John

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 01:12:51 PM »
ok i signed on myptc hopefully it dont go down lol

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 02:28:47 PM »

I hope the same!!  I don't want it to go down either. LOL

But seriously, with as many wonderful people out there helping us, we cannot help but be a success.  Oh, and a shout out to BlackThursday, who has really be a wonderful asset to our organization here at Black Cat Enterprises.  He really has done much to help with the promotion of the site.

John

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 09:01:38 PM »

I hope the same!!  I don't want it to go down either. LOL

But seriously, with as many wonderful people out there helping us, we cannot help but be a success.  Oh, and a shout out to BlackThursday, who has really be a wonderful asset to our organization here at Black Cat Enterprises.  He really has done much to help with the promotion of the site.

John

Oh god I'm blushing. Not really though.

I bring the party to the site obviously. Although Shachter's a pretty big party animal himself. It's all good times at Myptcclicks :D

• Keep clicking...
  • Thank You
    • My Blog
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 08:46:09 AM »
Nice to know its dont a spam/phishing mail :)

But I disagree with mandatory signup... btw, method will be changed due to CC dont allow GPT, uh?

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2009, 02:57:31 AM »
Nice to know its dont a spam/phishing mail :)

But I disagree with mandatory signup... btw, method will be changed due to CC dont allow GPT, uh?

Yeah...it wasn't spam/phishing e-mail.  Because Constant Contact doesn't allow GPT, I have found another service that DOES allow our type of business.  Aweber.com will be our new service provider for our newsletter, however I will have to wait on a couple things before we proceed.  CC had double billed us for our service, and only one of the charges has come off as of last check (still need to check today). 

Once all is complete with CC, I will be migrating over to Aweber.  But before we send any correspondence through them, I will first send a note through the MyPTCClicks.com site, alerting ALL members to expect future e-mails from the new site.  I still will need to find out exactly what address that these e-mails will come from, so I can add that to the system message: allowing people to add it to their White List.

The manditory sign-up??  If you are referring to CC's requirement that the members affirm/accept e-mails from them: I believe that is just to protect themselves from SPAM issues.

John

advertise here