Author Topic: Things a PTC Owner shouldn't say....  (Read 6651 times)

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
Things a PTC Owner shouldn't say....
« on: March 18, 2009, 07:17:17 PM »
Ok, there is a shortage in advertisements ad a small shortage in funds at clix.vc currently.

This is an announcement he advertised.  Good ol' Toycat, always doing funny things.  http://clixvc.com/index.php?topic=625.0

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • mhmm
    • Email
Re: Things a PTC Owner shouldn't say....
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 08:43:39 PM »
 :-\

• pitbull

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 10:11:18 AM »
:-\

Is that all you have to say about your comment? I have visited the link and viewed the post and it would make me think twice about joining the site and thinks 5 times even more whether I would be paid if I joined.
Not a very good, I must say when you can not even answer the members that have replied to the post you made on the 14th of this month  :o

• Thank You
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 03:13:05 PM »
Yes, and the MOST disturbing thing of all is the Contest he has been running

Contest running since January 28, 2009
1st Place: Jrlewis30742 - $60.8
Gemma - $24.1
 vealenz - $11.2
 Eric Staz - $5
 fworth - $4.1
 vovkat - $3.1
 Multimair - $2.5
 eecash - $2.45
 LadyLuca - $1.3

TOTAL BOUGHT: $108.25

TOTAL LEFT TILL END: $71.75

The hosting he pays for is 46$ a month....sooo....ummmm....how is he making money to pay people..

All i can say is clix.vc should be thanking GOD they have the member Jrlewis30742 otherwise TC would have only made 40$ in the past 2 months.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 03:15:51 PM by eecash »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 04:56:15 PM »
Toycat add alertpay and allow repeat visits  ;D ;D  plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

• UNDERAGE THIEF
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 02:50:29 PM »
I just bought things in clix.vc :)
I don't think site is going. And yes, add AP because many people have funds there.

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 12:34:53 AM »
Lol, eecash, are you getting a commision of all paid hosting to SWS because you seem to know an awful lot about it  ::)

Anyway, the reason i was temporarily short on funds was because I'm trying to break the pattern of aurora wheres you invest in some referrals/premium make 40% of your "investment" back and then your referrals die off one by one or your membership runs out. This is true for pretty much EVERY aurora (eeash is no exception) So i removed premium memberships, and put referrals in  specials as "bonuses" So people don't think they'll make money back

But it turns out there are so many people Who only want to lose there money to aurora's, which meant i lost a bit of sales but still kept enough for a nice profit and to pay For the costs, hosting etc.

Then the refreshing system broke slightly (the clever 24,48 or 72 hour refresh system)

So i stopped encouraging people to buy ads, Using the few hundred dollar reserve fund from previous purchases to keep some ads up and pay for costs for a while, ad i did for about a couple of months, till my money Came below $100, Which is when i made that post ;)

then i Go point out the negative points about the script "eecash helped code" and he comes and decides i'to go post this stuff here

and here we are now talking about it :D

PS isn't Pitbull really PTCpay, who's just brought this topic up because he hates me because i hate ubux?
PPS Alertpay is crap for users and sellers ;)

• Thank You
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 04:17:38 AM »
I see your point but i think the premium memberships encourage site activity and promotion and members make money off PTP and other memberships, normally a LOT more than they paid for the membership.   :) 

Look, I have no real problem with your site....however you have been having these "ad blasts" which are almost 100% self-sponsored and your "auctioning" off high click ads for extremely small amounts (a big loss to site funds)....then I see that you have only made 106$ since January 28th (approx) and I know your hosting is 46$ a month.   Therefore, it concerns me to see you giving out money like that when even you yourself say your "short on funds".

I want to be REAL clear on this.  I am not saying Toycat isn't paying members.  I requested a payout on clix.vc yesterday and he paid me same day.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 04:30:35 AM by eecash »

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2009, 11:48:54 AM »
Ad blasts = 200 hits $0.001, meaning $0.2 max per ad, 40 ads only costs $8, easy way to keep members in at a low cost.
I see your point but i think the premium memberships encourage site activity and promotion and members make money off PTP and other memberships, normally a LOT more than they paid for the membership.   
meaning either you make a profit or they make a profit.

• pitbull

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2009, 12:21:29 PM »
PS isn't Pitbull really PTCpay, who's just brought this topic up because he hates me because i hate ubux?

ROFLMFAO Another admin that thinks he knows all but really knows nothing and then spits out lies  :D :D :D :D

Please post proof Toycat or you will be labeled as a lier from now on by me.

Pitbull will eat cats and toycats for breakfast so if you want to this to go this way then let the games begin  ;)

advertise here