Author Topic: Things a PTC Owner shouldn't say....  (Read 6653 times)

• pitbull

Re: Things a PTC Owner shouldn't say....
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2009, 03:00:08 PM »
;)

You have really got yourself in some deep water now TC.
I hope you can swim because not only the pitbull can swim but the sharks are going to eat you alive aswell for this piss poor effort as proof
It shows nothing but you know how to use image software like photoshop. I wont say you know how to use photoshop because you have tried and done a half assed effort here.
All the members have to do is read the whole post and view where you have taken a screen shot to edit.

Still waiting for the REAL PROOF to be posted.

This really shows the true colors of this Admin. If he is willing to drop to this level to cover up his own lies it really makes you wonder what else this sly cat would do.

Avoid this scammers site because he has now proved even more of what he will do to cover the lies he does post.

Nice try TC ROFL

Just in case you decide to edit your post or delete the attachment I have uploaded it myself after downloading it from your post.

• pitbull

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2009, 03:08:19 PM »
I would also like to add that I fully support and recommend that you be banned for the deceitful behavior.
Just goes to show what sort of person and admin you really are all because you decided to have a shot at me and you claimed with no proof what so ever that I was PTCpay.
Now I demanded proof you edit and create this.

I REQUEST TO BAN THIS MEMBER FOR THESE ACTIONS AND LIES

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2009, 03:13:52 PM »
Sorry, thats was a FUCKING JOKE sorry if your stupid enough to look at that and think Hmmm wow i really id paste that

it took 7 seconds in paint.

ok talkptc admin, if you think pitbull actualy has a point, ban me.

• ItsFunky

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2009, 03:26:04 PM »
Yes i take it seriously........If you are willing to edit a post and make a normal PTC user look like an admin of a site that he is not then slander him i im sure gunna take it seriously.

I have laready posted about you and am sure to let anyone of my friends know NOT to join your site. Your a pathetic excuse for an admin and what you have dont is not right and if you can not see this then you have more issues then i thought you did.

I also vote that he be banned for this this is just going to far........Its not right.......If as you say it was'nt serious you should edit you post and remove that DISGUSTING screenshot you have added and appologize to pitty for defaming him.

Then maybe will i think about removing the post form my site until then it will stay.....Your an admin of a site yet you carry on like a child how do youo expect members or anyone for that matter to repsect you???? I have NO respect for you now i had lil bit but after this i have none your down right dispicable >:(

Being a joke hahahaha well that was sooo funny i forgot to laugh..... its only now a joke cause we are standing up about it.........Your the STUPID one for posting it and now with these comments the post on my site will stay your just making you hole bigger and bigger...

Its not just pitty its me too i think you should be banned just to show you this site doesnt allow others to treat members the way you have to defame them for what is now no reason but a joke is wrong........Ohhhhhhhhh your PATHECTIC your soooo lucky your on the other side of the world disgustingcat  :-[

Funky
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 03:31:21 PM by ItsFunky »

• pitbull

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2009, 03:31:34 PM »
Sorry, thats was a *&%#ING JOKE sorry if your stupid enough to look at that and think Hmmm wow i really id paste that

it took 7 seconds in paint.

ok talkptc admin, if you think pitbull actualy has a point, ban me.

If you think that it is a joke that I request proof of the statements you make about me when not only I ask for proof here but in live chat and you still ignore to provide the proof and suddenly leave.
Its not the time to be making jokes when you have your reputation at state. You made the comments so I want proof or a public apology.
You started this and its up to you to finish these lies you have been saying and by editing screen shots for your proof is just laughable.

You made your bed now you have to lay in it TC. People will see your true colors and what a ass ( sorry I meant to say lying Admin )  you really are.

NO-One trusts a lying admin like yourself

• DUCK
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 22
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2009, 03:31:50 PM »
Why so serious?

• pitbull

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2009, 03:47:42 PM »
Why so serious?

Why stand up here and now Shawn? No back bone to stand up at Extreme Master Scammers cause your scared what you may loose and think you have a back bone here cause you have nothing to loose?
Wouldn't expect any less from a 14 year old little BOY.

• DUCK
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2009, 03:49:37 PM »
Uhh, I wasn't really standing up for anything, I was actually just being random

• pitbull

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2009, 03:58:27 PM »
Uhh, I wasn't really standing up for anything, I was actually just being random

Well piss off with your spam and randomness as this is not EMS.
Unless you have some real input that does have something to do with the thread, until then piss off and shut up and don't spam your crap here.
If I wanted to read your BS I would visit Extreme Master Scammers  ::)

• DUCK
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2009, 03:59:55 PM »
Siii

On topic: Siiii

advertise here