Author Topic: Clickzvault  (Read 8560 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: Clickzvault
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2008, 11:03:27 PM »
his name is john i will give him a link to the forums and tell him the forums where there are threads so he can keep everyone updated on the site.

waiting...... ;D

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • John Shachter - Black Cat Enterprises
  • Referrals: 5
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2008, 03:24:25 AM »
Hey Everyone:

Just want to introduce myself.  My name is John, and I am the new owner and Admin of ClickzVault.net.  I purchased this site back in May, and have been working dilligently with Twysted (the former owner) in getting all of the previous issues resolved; as well as working on enhansing the site with additional functions.

The first and most important thing that we did (as a company); was to get people paid.  I paid everyone that had a pending payment at the time out of my own pocket...even though I really didn't owe these people myself.  We also paid several other people who, though they were not in the pending status...I was told should be paid as well (by Twysted).  Unfortunately, there were several members who I was not able to verify an owed payment to...and whom were not too happy.  One of these people I actually had to ban from the site and forums because of spam issues...and for signing up under multiple names (same IP).

With that put behind us, we worked on getting the site ready to open as a full PTC site once again.  We migrated the site to our new Virtual Dedicated Server.  After much problems, we finally got things rolling on the new server.  We did experience several days of downtime due to some technical issues.  This caused a major delay in getting the site open and running (PTC) from our original planned July 1, 2008 Grand Re-Opening; until about two weeks later: when we finally did open up.

Our members are now enjoying actual Pay To Click on both our Micro (15 seconds) and Full (30 Seconds) ads.  We are still working at getting more advertisers to the site...and hope to get some major marketing efforts in place by the end of this month (Aug '08).  Additionally, we are putting into place (as we speak) a new function for having promotions for our ads and member upgrades.  There are still a few bugs...but I hope to get this resolved within the next day or so.  Even without any promotions, I had gone through all of our pricings for ads and membership upgrades...and basically lowered most of these to be even more competitive in this tough market.

One of our next major "upgrades" will be to allow our members to select catagories of ad types that they are most interested in seeing.  This will also work in conjunction with our advertisers side: allowing advertisers to "target" their ads (if they choose); and give them more control over who is viewing their ads.  As this will take more time (and money) to get working...I would not expect to see this until the last part of this year...or by next year some time.

On a personal note, I just want to say that I want people to be able to express themselves on our site: particulary on the forum.  I am always approachable, and as long as people don't abuse this...I always will be.  People can PM me, or make posts in the appropriate forum: and I or one of my moderators will respond as quickly as possible.  As the president of my company (Black Cat Enterprises), I take full responcibility for my actions, and that of my company.  If you have something to say...please say it.

I would like to welcome all to visit our site at ClickzVault.net: former members, existing members and new members as well.  We have made many changes...and will continue to do so for the betterment of the site, and the experience of the most important people: our members.

Thank you for allowing me to write in this forum today.

John A. Shachter
President & CEO
Black Cat Enterprises
Admin ~ ClickzVault.net

• My sexiness overpowers your choice!
  • Thank You
  • My sexiness overpowers your choice!
  • Referrals: 0
    • MiBux
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2008, 04:40:22 AM »
Welcome to the forum. The site you bought has a bad reputation, but I hope you can fix it.

Also since you are in contact with Twysted can you tell him please pay me my $20 back I gave him to get me Aurora, in which he gave me a warez copy. Thank you.

• Thank You
  • DON'T TOUCH ME
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2008, 11:02:34 AM »
Please fix your login. I can't login to your site.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2008, 01:15:18 PM »
hi john welcome to the forum, you are brave trying to save clickzvault :D

why not change script?  the script you have now is really very crappy, it always has something that needs to be fixed and even the fixes dont work or cause 3 other things to breakdown :'( :'(

good luck ;D

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2008, 05:56:25 PM »
Welcome to the forum. The site you bought has a bad reputation, but I hope you can fix it.

Also since you are in contact with Twysted can you tell him please pay me my $20 back I gave him to get me Aurora, in which he gave me a warez copy. Thank you.

Hey TechM:

Thank you for your welcome.  I know that I have an uphill battle with the rep thing.  All I can do is to try to make it the best site that I can.  I hope that between getting the site back to PTC, making the site even better, and by providing top notch customer service: I may actually achieve a good rep for the site.

As far as your request from Twysted: I will pass on your request...and as they say...the rest is between the two of you.  For myself...I like to make sure that my people (customers, members etc) are paid.  When I have people do work for me...they get paid.  I hope you two can work things out.

Thank you again, and I hope to see you around...and that we can chat more.  If you have more input: I will welcome it...as it will help to make the site the best that it has the potential to be.

UPDATE: I sent Twysted an IM...it is now between the two of you. :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 06:18:08 PM by dongatto63 »

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2008, 06:00:13 PM »
Please fix your login. I can't login to your site.

I am sorry that you are having problems.  Please do me a favor, and send me a PM on our forum (www.clickzvault.net/support) with your CV login User Name or Number: and I will look into the matter personally.

Thanks

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2008, 06:11:28 PM »
hi john welcome to the forum, you are brave trying to save clickzvault :D

why not change script?  the script you have now is really very crappy, it always has something that needs to be fixed and even the fixes dont work or cause 3 other things to breakdown :'( :'(

good luck ;D

Hey Sabbie:

Either I am very brave...or just insane.  LOL  I have been a member on CV for a while before even considering this move.  I felt in my heart that the site had great potential (and still do)...even though the management was somewhat lacking.  Not that Twysted is a bad guy...just that his talents lay upon a different path.

As far as changing the script...I think that I will leave it as is for now.  We are working at getting it even better...despite all of the problems.  We are adding new function, and security measures as we go.  We want to make the experience of visiting and earning money on our site a positive one.  Eventually, I am planning on commissioning a brand new script to be built from the ground up...that will encapsulate all the things that I would like out of a Pay To site...including a TE function.  But this will probably be a while from now...an will most definately be at a different addresss all together.

I just hope that with the CV site, I can develope it back into the Golden Child that it once was...and perhaps even more.  I hope that you and all of your readers will give me a chance...and not judge me on the past...but on our future together.  I cannot promise that I will make 100% of the people, 100% happy, 100% of the time...but I WILL give 150% of my efforts to that end.

Thank you again for allowing me to express myself here in your forums.

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2008, 07:23:55 PM »
Hey everyone:

Just a short note to say that Clickzvault.net continues it progression to becoming an even better site.  We have redesigned the look and feel of the site.  Have added new features and security measures, and basically continue to work on getting all of the features that time and money will allow.

Because of my personal circumstances (don't feel bad for me), I have not been on here as much as I would like to.  I have been given a great gift from one of the members here: who advised me about becoming a better member by becoming an active participant here: as No one really knows me.  I hope to change this, by putting my input not only here concerning ClickzVault...but about other sites, and the industry as a whole.

Thank you to all my friends who have cared enough to help and support me in my endeavor to make clickzvault.net, an excellent place to earn some extra money.

God Bless

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2008, 07:48:08 PM »
You should hop on the chat sometime.  I will join your site.  I saw it before but I didn't join because I heard something about someone who owned it/works on it that is apparently a scammer.  Not you, but that other guy.