Author Topic: US government and economy  (Read 9638 times)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
Re: US government and economy
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 09:03:35 AM »
and before you start calling me racist you better damn well think about if this was happening in YOUR country

i am not racist towards mexicans at all, i am talking about undocumented illegal aliens regardless of nationality

how would you like it if your country let in 20 million undocumented americans and police or government did absolutely ZERO to stop it?

then when i come steal YOUR job from you and i am not even on document in your country how would you feel?

when your in the bread line and im in a brand new car that YOUR government gave to me how would you feel?

when we come murder your people and the government cant put a case together because there is no document of us even being in YOUR country, how would you feel??

so mr america you let all these people live here and go undocumented and not on paper ??? ??? ???

well guess what....

Stalky says no more paper document for me!

if you allow these people to live here undocumented and no paperwork....

then i will do the same you bastardz!....NO MORE TAX MONEY FROM STALKY!

and you come and try to put me in jail u sunofabitches i dare you

im a very trigger happy person, and on the end of my barrel in my crosshairs lies the face of every no good thieving, lying, deceitful, backstabbing, republican that has ever been in office in this country.

THEY WILL PUT THEIR OWN AMERICAN PEOPLE IN JAIL BEFORE THEY PUT THE REAL CROOKS!!!!!

REASON THEY DONT ARREST ILLEGAL ALIENS IS CAUSE THEY CANT GET NO TAX MONEY FROM THEM!!!!!

THEY ARREST THEIR OWN PEOPLE SO THEY CAN MILK THEM DRY FOR EVERYTHING!!!

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2008, 08:11:50 PM »
and before you start calling me racist you better damn well think about if this was happening in YOUR country

i am not racist towards mexicans at all, i am talking about undocumented illegal aliens regardless of nationality

how would you like it if your country let in 20 million undocumented americans and police or government did absolutely ZERO to stop it?

then when i come steal YOUR job from you and i am not even on document in your country how would you feel?

when your in the bread line and im in a brand new car that YOUR government gave to me how would you feel?

when we come murder your people and the government cant put a case together because there is no document of us even being in YOUR country, how would you feel??

so mr america you let all these people live here and go undocumented and not on paper ??? ??? ???

well guess what....

im a very trigger happy person, and on the end of my barrel in my crosshairs lies the face of every no good thieving, lying, deceitful, backstabbing, republican that has ever been in office in this country.

THEY WILL PUT THEIR OWN AMERICAN PEOPLE IN JAIL BEFORE THEY PUT THE REAL CROOKS!!!!!

REASON THEY DONT ARREST ILLEGAL ALIENS IS CAUSE THEY CANT GET NO TAX MONEY FROM THEM!!!!!

I am Not racist either

but this shit needs to stop! what right do these ppl have to get programs and support that were ment for our own citizens?! NONE!

it is the goverments fault prices are so high, it is the goverments fault 9/11 happened and it's the goverments fault we can not use our rights to fix what they broke.

ANYONE that says we are racist because of this issue needs to be drug out into the street and shot!
Until you are an american citizen then you have no right to call anyone a racist on this subject.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2008, 08:16:19 PM »

well guess what....

ANYONE that says we are racist because of this issue needs to be drug out into the street and shot!
Until you are an american citizen then you have no right to call anyone a racist on this subject.

Amen. And on the question of birthright citizenship. If your parents aint from the fucking country then there's no way in hell you being born here gives you the right to our citizenship.

Some quick math:

Illegal x Illegal = Illegal
Illegal x Legal = Legal (I'll give them that much, at least one of them is legal)
Legal x Legal = Most certainly legal

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2008, 08:40:58 PM »
i was born in usa and so were my parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents and their parents

it's a never ending cycle.

• scamsniffer

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2008, 08:47:38 PM »
looks like you just traced your history to cavemen there

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 10:21:41 PM »

lmao

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 10:24:53 PM »

LOL  ;D - were they in a Geico commercial by any chance?  Maybe it was on The Flintstones ... whatever the case, his ancestors made it big on TV.   

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2008, 04:23:42 PM »
yes rich i damn sure wish i was this caveman now.....cause hes stinkin rich by now... :D

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 09:41:56 PM »
Here's a great graphic/bumper sticker that pokes fun at the government ...

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2008, 10:20:00 PM »
our dear beloved american government, ..bunch of stupid ass noobs in the white house....little skirt wearin bitches if you ask me

muth#@$^ckers stolen 1 car from me, over $5000 dollars, and alot of pride.....

but thats ok.... got me a scheme thats almost finished that will bring me back 30 - 40 times more than these assholes took from me.

and it isnt no internet scheme neither  ;D

paybacks a bitch eh america?

:D

then its off to the good life

soon I will be the undocumented illegal alien in an unkown country

try to follow me and i shoot any american authority that come near me