Author Topic: Is LOCKERZ.com a scam?  (Read 3104 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • PM me for referral exchange
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Is LOCKERZ.com a scam?
« on: September 30, 2009, 03:49:31 PM »
IS it or is not?

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 3
    • Email
Re: Is LOCKERZ.com a scam?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 04:09:33 AM »
not sure but a lot of people are promoting it but i haven't heard proof of anyone actually receiving anything

Here's an email i got from them:

lockerz

I Invited You

That means you can join Lockerz.
For free. Today. Right now. Click on in.

There's a new site called Lockerz that will offer the coolest brands at the lowest prices, exclusive video and music and the hottest games... all in one place. You'll really like LOCKERZ PTZ (or "POINTZ"). PTZ are Lockerz' proprietary loyalty "currency" that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on Lockerz. Redeem PTZ for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences.

© 2009 Lockerz, LLC
All rights reserved.

Privacy Assurance: Lockerz respects and protects your privacy. Lockerz does not share your information with outside companies for their promotional use. View our complete privacy policy at any time. You can also opt-out if you feel you have received this message in error.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 05:02:29 AM »
They are for real... Just didn't do enough preplanning before launch.. But I'm promoting em haha paying .20 cent per signup ref :)

• Thank You
  • Live Life
  • Referrals: 8
    • Best Ways to earn money online
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 11:58:21 PM »
Lockerz as of now is not a scam because many people got cool stuffs from them. This is the reason you can see a lot of people promoting the site.  8)

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 12:28:15 AM »
Looks like they want to sell goods.
They want buyers.
I think that if it goes wrong, it will close before turn into scam.

2. What types of products can be purchased at Lockerz: Members will be able to purchase a wide range of products from apparel, accessories, electronics, games, sports equipment and other products from hundreds of well known brands. Members will also be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.

3. Is Lockerz a scam: Lockerz is a real company. It is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 12:06:27 PM »
I dont think it is. I am registerd on it and some  features are still not aunched and they still have some  problems. If anyone wants in  I can send him an invite.

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 11:02:32 PM »
some guys from my country received t-shirts, psp, videogames from them for free.  Shipping in Europe last like 1,2,3 weeks, depend on your location.

youtube.com/watch?v=3neB3xNWCNo[/youtube]&feature=player_embedded]Youtube <= this guy barely speak, i guess he hit is head or something. Seems that he had the " important person " syndrome, but it gives a relatively good explanation about what lockerz is.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2009, 03:39:18 PM »
I dont think it is. I am registerd on it and some  features are still not aunched and they still have some  problems. If anyone wants in  I can send him an invite.

Does the invite need to be sent from your account?

Are you able to post a link that requests an invite be sent from someone specific?

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2009, 10:53:26 PM »
i dont know how is working , all i know is that you can join only by invitation.
maybe someone that have an account with them can give us more details .

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 12:19:23 PM »
some guys from my country received t-shirts, psp, videogames from them for free.  Shipping in Europe last like 1,2,3 weeks, depend on your location.

youtube.com/watch?v=3neB3xNWCNo[/youtube]&feature=player_embedded]Youtube <= this guy barely speak, i guess he hit is head or something. Seems that he had the " important person " syndrome, but it gives a relatively good explanation about what lockerz is.

have any proof

advertise here