Author Topic: earnmoneyspace Aka Northowl's personal forum.  (Read 8024 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: earnmoneyspace Aka Northowl's personal forum.
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2010, 02:07:48 PM »
Tuning with talkptc after EMS ban. ::)
Anyway, you are welcomed here. :D  Your username :o

;D My Username is good u dont like the true Username with the Quality ?

Hello Northowlscammer ;D aka buxhit.com,

I do not like EMS at all. I do not send them any email to unban me. I think forum should not do fight with other forum. they are doing their own work. we are doing our own work. One more thing I do not like duplicate account at all. EMS is northowl forum as he himself posted. I am also member of his program incentria and clicksia. He done scam in some programs but he openly accepted his mistakes. He might be hidden behind some more program but no one can easily know about it.  EMS is forum like talkpc like GFO like GPF. I am mod in GPF but uch active in GFO.

JJ is what type of scammer everyone knows.

Migual and cashswing owned should be permanently banned. But as EMS is forum of northowl he can do anything he want. I never going to support him. If they continue to post one side thing I still post against them. Yes Talkptc is going to be more active than Northowl's EMS.

Yes fine , Duplicate account of what ? Buxhit.com is different then Alirex lols yeah we are working , Alirex left EMS bcoz Kareem blame him as owner of talkptc and when Kareem got news that Alirex is owner of Buxtalk not talkptc then he said sorry but i think Alirex left PTC 4-5 months back. People really are puzzled with Buxhit.com and alirex bcoz of advertisements on my site , i am not into PTC much but yes Alirex was member of PTC and he is the only person Introduced me to PTC but i dont like PTC from beginning , i really dont know NorthOwl if alirex not told me the stories.

Anyways who cares .. those who lost money in Buxout like alirex never care after 2 months then why do i ? but yes Alirex tried to find the scammers when they scammed but he lost.

Talkptc have one thing Golden and that is " Aurora " i think Admin must be like her/him only who cares for Truth.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2010, 03:15:37 PM »
Tuning with talkptc after EMS ban. ::)
Anyway, you are welcomed here. :D  Your username :o

;D My Username is good u dont like the true Username with the Quality ?

Hello Northowlscammer ;D aka buxhit.com,

I do not like EMS at all. I do not send them any email to unban me. I think forum should not do fight with other forum. they are doing their own work. we are doing our own work. One more thing I do not like duplicate account at all. EMS is northowl forum as he himself posted. I am also member of his program incentria and clicksia. He done scam in some programs but he openly accepted his mistakes. He might be hidden behind some more program but no one can easily know about it.  EMS is forum like talkpc like GFO like GPF. I am mod in GPF but uch active in GFO.

JJ is what type of scammer everyone knows.

Migual and cashswing owned should be permanently banned. But as EMS is forum of northowl he can do anything he want. I never going to support him. If they continue to post one side thing I still post against them. Yes Talkptc is going to be more active than Northowl's EMS.

Yes fine , Duplicate account of what ? Buxhit.com is different then Alirex lols yeah we are working , Alirex left EMS bcoz Kareem blame him as owner of talkptc and when Kareem got news that Alirex is owner of Buxtalk not talkptc then he said sorry but i think Alirex left PTC 4-5 months back. People really are puzzled with Buxhit.com and alirex bcoz of advertisements on my site , i am not into PTC much but yes Alirex was member of PTC and he is the only person Introduced me to PTC but i dont like PTC from beginning , i really dont know NorthOwl if alirex not told me the stories.

Anyways who cares .. those who lost money in Buxout like alirex never care after 2 months then why do i ? but yes Alirex tried to find the scammers when they scammed but he lost.

Talkptc have one thing Golden and that is " Aurora " i think Admin must be like her/him only who cares for Truth.
No my reference about duplicate account was not related to Alirex. It was referrence to you when you created lots of account their after banning of original account. That was not a good act at all.

+100 for your statement for Aurora.

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2010, 04:07:46 PM »
No my reference about duplicate account was not related to Alirex. It was referrence to you when you created lots of account their after banning of original account. That was not a good act at all.

Wrong , i just tell u only " Main zaalim ke saath jeenay ko zillat samajhta hoon " thats why i fight back and he was thinking in first that he will make me stop bcoz he never realise that someone came behind buxhit.com who is professional , he was thinking buxhit is a kid but he was not aware that someone is also there with buxhit.  ;D

Anyways we fight and we WON , he appologise and that is what i want bcoz it was total his mistake , his proudy nature was messing there if u go and see i was quitting the subject but he was planned to ban buxhit.com bcoz AjayP and Delusional reported him that Buxhit.com is in Mood to make all things free for PTC owners so there Business will go down specially AjayP he is Noob coder who dont even know how to find bugs in his own addons .. lols

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2010, 04:32:25 PM »

Wrong , i just tell u only " Main zaalim ke saath jeenay ko zillat samajhta hoon " thats why i fight back and he was thinking in first that he will make me stop bcoz he never realise that someone came behind buxhit.com who is professional , he was thinking buxhit is a kid but he was not aware that someone is also there with buxhit.  ;D

Anyways we fight and we WON , he appologise and that is what i want bcoz it was total his mistake , his proudy nature was messing there if u go and see i was quitting the subject but he was planned to ban buxhit.com bcoz AjayP and Delusional reported him that Buxhit.com is in Mood to make all things free for PTC owners so there Business will go down specially AjayP he is Noob coder who dont even know how to find bugs in his own addons .. lols

Now who is you? No forum is going to allow anyone to create duplicates. And Congrats for your win by hook and crook way.  But I will no consider it a win.

• Thank You
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2010, 04:46:31 PM »

Now who is you? No forum is going to allow anyone to create duplicates. And Congrats for your win by hook and crook way.  But I will no consider it a win.

U cant understand bcoz u are addicted for that environment.

I am buxhit.com  ;D u can say IMMU

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
    • http://www.offerscript.net
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2010, 04:53:58 AM »
Bottom line.

Ever since kareem became an admin EMS has gone into a downward spiral. Scammers are being able to roam freely and those that mark them for who they are are being banned for Bullsh^t rules. Kareem makes rules just to make them. He lies about things as well. While i might be perma banned from EMS i will not support them no longer. Since northowl can not keep his promises and has to be twofaced like the rest of the idiots over there.

Because i was banned I have been getting paypal disputes over and over. ppl saying oh they can't contact me when all they have to do is send me an email. It is truely getting pathetic. I was banned because Clixline admin lied to Kareem. After I am banned Maderite posts crap about me thats not fully true. he only posts parts of the convo we had not the full thing and tries to make me look worse then I am. Bottom line. If your not part of the cliche at EMS then you are doomed from the beginning.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 50
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2010, 05:43:32 PM »
now my bottom line  :D

you get kicked here and run to there,  then you get kicked there and run to here  ;D

i suggest you finish any projects you started and people will stop disputing your paypal

you can stay (for now)
but pleeeeeeeeease read the rules on our sales board,  i will update them if and when i feel necessary  :D
http://www.talkptc.com/index.php?topic=11934.0

as you are not an official aurora reseller you will not sell any aurora scripts or keys here

stick to our rules and we might get along,  i'm not as patient as some people.  if anyone has a reason to complain,  you will be out of here so please do not take on more than you can handle  ;)

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
    • http://www.offerscript.net
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2010, 09:00:29 PM »
actually I am an Official Aurora Broker so I can sell aurora scripts and keys. Please get the facts.

• Admin
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2010, 09:10:43 PM »
actually I am an Official Aurora Broker so I can sell aurora scripts and keys. Please get the facts.

okay checked and confirmed
facts straightened  :D :D

• Admin
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2010, 06:46:14 PM »
Lols The_Rock and Miguel INSANE caught in cheating for fflinx and clickite PTP with 0X0 iframe inside cashswing and those stupids dont even encoded the codes of iframe lols and MEM become NorthOwl MOM was praising those two Monkeys as the Best Kids in this Business

ban didn't last long

Miguel is back,  still a mod
I guess they consider it okay for ems mods to steal from other site owners and members

advertise here