Author Topic: anyone who has doubts about us or our forum  (Read 3789 times)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
anyone who has doubts about us or our forum
« on: June 10, 2008, 12:18:43 AM »
if you think we are wrong and out of our minds,

then leave our forum

if you think little kiddos running ptc sites is ok and acceptable,

then leave our forum

if you beleive what ptctalk fills your head with,

then leave ouR forum

we are the only people to stand up to this bullshit of lying and scamming bux sites, and yet we get bashed by all the little kindergarden kiddos over at ptctalk

we are the people that have been here long before ANY OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE AT KINDERGARDEN EVEN KNEW WHAT A GODDAMN PTC SITE WAS! >:(

WE ARE THE EXPERT PROMOTERS, INVESTORS, AND NORMAL PTC;ERS THAT HAVE BEEN DOING THIS LONGER THAN ANYONE ELSE!

PTCTAlK IS FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT FUCKING LITTLE UNDERAGE KIDS THAT FILL YOUR HEAD WITH LIES

AND ALL THE ADULTS OVER THERE THAT SUPPORT THE SHIT ARE ONLY THERE BECASUE THEY ARE TOTAL NOOBS AND DO NOT KNOW ANY BETTER! OR THEY ARE SCAMING LYING BUX ADMINS THEMSELVES

IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT PROOF THAT GETS SHOVED IN YOUR FACE DAILY OF THE NONSENSE OF BUX SITES AND ADMINS AND THAT GARBAGE ASS FORUM, THEN YOU HAD BEST LEAVE PTC SCENE NOW!

CAUSE YOU ARE IN FOR ONE HELL OF A BAD TIME AND LOTS OF TIME AND MONEY LOST!

AND IF YOU THINK PTCTALK IS RIGHT AND BETTER FOR SOME REASON, THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN IN OUR FORUM???? ::) ::)

ILL TELL YOU WHY YOUR HERE

BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE THE GODDAMN BEST FUCKIN INFORMATION YOU HAVE EVER FUCKIN SEEN ON THE INTERNET ABOUT PTC AND WHO TO TRUST OR NOT

WE ARE THE BEST INVESTIGATORS AND HAVE LINKS TO INFO IT WOULD TAKE YOU ALL FUCKING YEARS TO FIGURE OUT AND ABOVE ALL WE ARE HONEST AND DONT HIDE THE TRUTH!

I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU

IF YOU TRUST ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM PTCTALK OR THE ADMINS OF SITES THAT HANG OUT THERE OR THE MODS THERE,

THEN YOU DESERVE EXACTLY WHATS COMING TO YOU ALL

LOOK AT THE "CYCLE" OF SCAMMING THAT GOS ON ENDLESSLY IN THAT FORUM

DO YOU SEE THAT CYCLE OF SCAMMING HAPPENING HERE!!! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

CHEW ON THAT AND THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A WHILE
  ;)

« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 12:20:16 AM by stalky »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
Re: anyone who has doubts about us or our forum
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 12:46:40 AM »
AND ALL THE ADULTS OVER THERE THAT SUPPORT THE SHIT ARE ONLY THERE BECASUE THEY ARE TOTAL NOOBS AND DO NOT KNOW ANY BETTER! OR THEY ARE SCAMING LYING BUX ADMINS THEMSELVES

The only thing some of those "adults" want is get refs at any cost, that's pretty obvious when you read some replies like "stop crying scam"... Remember BuxUp (Alex's 2nd scam try)? The same day someone here (thank you) gave me the proof Alex owned that site, a mod on that forum also got a similar "evidence", but did not say a word... LMAO!

And the only thing they keep saying and repeating is TalkPTC "supported" VC!!! LOL! TalkPTC warned everyone, and published the only real proof about Eric was owning it: a conversation with him on the chatroom...

Hm... Would be funny to make a count of all SCAMS that have been promoted with premeditation, deliberation and consent there...

There's always only one truth, but multiple interpretations...

;)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 12:49:37 AM »
exactly BRL,

and i would like those idiots to please direct everyone to where we supported velocity clicks

WE ONLY LET HIM IN HERE TO GET HIS FUCKIN IP ADDRESS!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!! DUMBASS FUCKIN KINDERGARDENERS!!!!

GEE!!!! I WANDER WHERE OH WHERE HAS "ASSOTH" BEEN!!!!!  ROFLMAFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 02:41:32 AM »
Whoa stalky. Too much truth for one page will break the internet.

I have a project I'm working on. I'm going to compile all the sites that Talkptc has successfully detected as scam and avoided, whereas our friends at PTCtalk have fallen into the trap dead.

This is probably going to be a big list.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 08:55:01 AM »
you would really want to take the time compiling a list that long ??? ??? ???   :D :D

my god it would take months  :D   :D

i guess this should be moved to the flame department

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 11:36:56 AM »
you would really want to take the time compiling a list that long ??? ??? ???   :D :D

my god it would take months  :D   :D

i guess this should be moved to the flame department

No, it needs to be sticked and moved to the Truths department.

• Thank You
  • Admin of OffersAndClicks.info
    • offersandclicks
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 12:56:17 AM »
Well said stalky a true fact, even though I use both web forums I support here more because its more informative when it comes to scams and is a better forum in general. I think someone needs to send all those kiddes back to school and get em learning the meaning of scammer.

I see alot of members on ptc talk supporting many admin scammers which is funny at best but sad aswell since the followers of these scammers are leading other new members to think the site(s) is trustable so its safe to invest there hard earned money.

Its strange how people cant see past the lies and deception that these ptc admins create but thats the way the world of PTC works all in a nutshell, you will believe until you get ripped off and then whos laughing, the scammer that got you to believe in his scam operation which is already planning his next scheme and intending to use ptctalk to promote it.  >:( >:( >:(

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 06:42:46 PM »
I took the time to find some of stalky's old posts on ptctalk and it was real inspiring. I didn't know he was the top topics starter and had the highest amount of posts. I think everybody should read those posts and see some truth. Especially the "gpt networks lost their Paypal" it explains pretty well why bux sites suck so much and how they fucked up with PayPal.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 06:50:39 PM »
I took the time to find some of stalky's old posts on ptctalk and it was real inspiring. I didn't know he was the top topics starter and had the highest amount of posts. I think everybody should read those posts and see some truth. Especially the "gpt networks lost their Paypal" it explains pretty well why bux sites suck so much and how they fucked up with PayPal.

i left that place a long time ago and i asked for my account to be completely deleted,

i warned everyone in the industry that it would happen months and months before paypals crackdown,...but did anyone listen?...NO...instead they listened to their fuckin greed thats what they listened to

and that forum continually allows kids to operate with illegal alertpay and paypal accounts.....

well you all what do you see happening in the near future because this nonsense doesnt get stopped immediately? ;) ;)

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 05:28:29 AM »
Wow, very scary :p. Never seen this much outrage from a staff member on a forum, nice to see a change :D.

advertise here