Author Topic: TrafficEra  (Read 2858 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
  • Referrals: 0
TrafficEra
« on: June 14, 2008, 12:10:14 AM »
Discuss TrafficEra here.

• Thank You
  • Banned!
Re: TrafficEra
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 10:39:02 PM »
To be honest, this is the first and only traffic exchange site that I've joined so far.  The layout is professional, and the features seem unique.  I don't spend too much time on it ... I only accumulate a few hundred time credits each day.  There are some other nifty features and advertising options that I haven't really had the chance to play around with yet.   

However, I love the fact that I can connect with other internet marketers and even spy on some other PTC admins and members.   ;D  (I was surprised to find a group for a business that I've been actively involved with.)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 05:55:20 AM »
To be honest, this is the first and only traffic exchange site that I've joined so far.  The layout is professional, and the features seem unique.  I don't spend too much time on it ... I only accumulate a few hundred time credits each day.  There are some other nifty features and advertising options that I haven't really had the chance to play around with yet.   

However, I love the fact that I can connect with other internet marketers and even spy on some other PTC admins and members.   ;D  (I was surprised to find a group for a business that I've been actively involved with.)

yes rich, i have noticed something here....all the HUGE MARKETERS & INVESTORS are in with this network......this one is going to skyrocket through the roof my friend! ;D ;D

also all the elders of the traffic exchange industry are here too ;D ;D ;D ;D

lots of oppurtunity with this site  :D

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 12:47:10 PM »
Interesting, I joined their old sister sites ages ago (Traffic Pods and TS25) but they did not have very good referral bonuses so I stopped using them.

Hows the referral bonuses on Trafficera?

• Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 02:03:50 PM »
I see you signed up under me, Will ... thanks.  ;D

Hows the referral bonuses on Trafficera?

Referral bonuses are in terms of PV (Personal Value) ... the higher PV you have at the end of the week, the greater chance you have of receiving rewards (whether it be extra credits, tokens, etc.).  Please note that PV itself has nothing to do with credits.

The specific rewards for referral activity (promoting your link) and actual sponsoring (people sign up using your link) are explained in your back office.  They're quoted below for your reference.

Your referral activity. By promoting the trafficera referral link we provide, you will add to your PV. The way it works is simple. For every unique (defined as 12-hour unique) visit to your referral link, you will add 0.5 to your PV. All members will increase their referral PV by this same multiplier, but different membership levels have different maximums for the amount they can receive in a single day:

• Silver members (free account): The maximum contribution to your PV from referring is 500 per day (midnight to midnight PST)
  • Gold members: The maximum contribution to your PV from referring is 1000 per day (midnight to midnight PST)
  • Platinum members: The maximum contribution to your PV from referring is 2000 per day (midnight to midnight PST)
  • Club members: The maximum contribution to your PV from referring is 3000 per day (midnight to midnight PST)

Your sponsoring activity. You can also add to your PV by sponsoring new members. All membership types will earn the same PV amount for referring members into trafficera. The membership level that your new referral chooses will determine what you get added to the sponsoring component of your PV. It is also important to note that you will get this PV component every week from your referrals, which means that you will continue to benefit from your referrals every week on a recurring basis. The following lists the PV amount you can earn for referring each of the following membership types:

• Silver member (free account): All members will earn 150PV every week for every Silver member they refer that achieves a minimum total PV of 300 from the prior week.
  • Gold member: All members will earn 2000PV every week for every Gold member they refer.
  • Platinum member: All members will earn 3000PV every week for every Platinum member they refer.
  • Club member: All members will earn 3000PV every week for every Club member they refer.

One final note on PV. Please note that your PV is just a representation of your activity in the program. It does NOT represent any credits you have or other value in the program. You cannot convert your PV to anything else since it is just a measure of your activity for the week. Also, please note that your PV will reset every week on Sunday at 3:00pm PST ... at which point a new week will start. So, if you had a busy week and didn't get to do as much surfing as you had hoped, then there is always the next week. Good luck!

• Thank You
    • NotSoTricky.com
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2008, 03:40:15 PM »
The good side to this traffic exchange is the fact that you are in a team and you earn more if your team does well, its something like TS25, but i liked that one better because of it was based more on your effort more than whoever is on your team... anyways good traffic from this site and you dont need alot of surfing time to get many visitors since they give alot of credits away.

advertise here