Author Topic: IM DONE!  (Read 5208 times)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
IM DONE!
« on: June 16, 2008, 08:03:57 AM »
you try to warn people about scams : you get bashed and it gets reversed on your ass

you get pissed and flame loser pieces of shit scammers when they dont pay : you get bashed and it gets reversed on your ass

you try to join any new PTC sites: only to find out its another teenage star that disappears before you get paid

you have any faith and trust in anyone in PTC: you end up in the fuckin gutter everytime it seems

you have a conflict of interest with a certain person: it ends up getting you on shit list of other owners and PTCers

you look into these and other forums and what do you see every new day? : more bullshit that will piss you off even more and make you want to break your fuckin computer screen

something ive noticed about all this,..when im in other business online forums pertaining to other money making methods...,..i dont act this way....the cursing...flaming...in fact im totally different person altogether....

you win scammers and kiddos , i  officially give up....im through with this shit...

well...what more would you all want me to say?...IM DONE! goodbye everyone!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 08:07:56 AM by stalky »

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: IM DONE!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 08:35:24 AM »
Hmm... Can't you at least be specific, maybe give some examples of what on Earth you are talking about? Granted, I don't know you cuz I'm kind of new to the forum but it doesn't like you know what you're talking about. The only time I was ever scammed was when I didn't know what I was doing... give it some time, learn the tricks of the trade, thats what I say.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 09:01:50 AM »
Hmm... Can't you at least be specific, maybe give some examples of what on Earth you are talking about? Granted, I don't know you cuz I'm kind of new to the forum but it doesn't like you know what you're talking about. The only time I was ever scammed was when I didn't know what I was doing... give it some time, learn the tricks of the trade, thats what I say.

lol stalky knows alot....

ya ptc these days isnt really promising i am in a very little amount of sites like 5 i think only.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 06:24:19 PM »
Oh noes stalky! Don't give up. The kiddos need you to protect their parents paypal accounts!

• Thank You
  • You have only 10% of battery remaining!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 08:08:05 PM »
So does this mean you are leaving TalkPTC totally?
We will all miss you!  :'(
But yeah, PTCs these a days have gone way out of control especially with teenages trying to start them.   :P

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 01:00:15 AM »
don't go stalky... :'( *grabs stalky by the collar and drags him back*  ;D

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 01:47:55 PM »
don't go stalky... :'( *grabs stalky by the collar and drags him back*  ;D

Hi albs, welcome to talkptc ;D i see your still trying to drag stalky around :D :D   call if you need some help, he is kind of heavy and we are impatient for him to get back here ;D

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 02:01:23 PM »
That patriot issue took him a lot of energy off.
He must be recharged.

Soon he will be back. "HeĀ“ll be back"

Hell is here and you have no choice ;D

• Thank You
  • DON'T TOUCH ME
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 05:31:54 PM »
Stalky done go. Talkptc and clicker ptc need you. I always trust you. We love you Stalky. Master for me and talkptc. We are one in talkptc. Nobody and anyone can change Stalky. One for all and all for one in talkptc. We always love you.

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 02:35:12 AM »
you try to warn people about scams : you get bashed and it gets reversed on your ass

you get pissed and flame loser pieces of shit scammers when they dont pay : you get bashed and it gets reversed on your ass

you try to join any new PTC sites: only to find out its another teenage star that disappears before you get paid

you have any faith and trust in anyone in PTC: you end up in the fuckin gutter everytime it seems

you have a conflict of interest with a certain person: it ends up getting you on shit list of other owners and PTCers

you look into these and other forums and what do you see every new day? : more bullshit that will piss you off even more and make you want to break your fuckin computer screen

something ive noticed about all this,..when im in other business online forums pertaining to other money making methods...,..i dont act this way....the cursing...flaming...in fact im totally different person altogether....

you win scammers and kiddos , i  officially give up....im through with this shit...

well...what more would you all want me to say?...IM DONE! goodbye everyone!

AMEN to all that.

Sad but... true.

Hm... Fun! Today I'm back and read this... Probably leaving too then, this forum is (or has been) so damn great because of a few special individuals who have spent a lot of time writing, warning, explaining, giving advices and telling the truth here!

I agree and fully understand you, my friend, it's not the first time we've been talking about that...

>:(

advertise here