Author Topic: PTCTALK  (Read 13088 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: PTCTALK
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 11:56:40 AM »
anybody ever visit isabelmarco forum?  it looks like an extension of ptctalk :D

you can find a lot of the ptctalk mods and members spamming their links in the money making section.

same member same scams,  a lot of the same mods but at isabel those same mods get to sticky their scammy offers :D :D

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2008, 04:04:50 PM »

you can find a lot of the ptctalk mods and members spamming their links in the money making section.

same member same scams,  a lot of the same mods but at isabel those same mods get to sticky their scammy offers :D :D

of course, isabelmarco is really the next big titan network, because all the scammers have invested there! :D

and i do mean EVERY SINGLE PTC SCAMMER!, HYIP SCAMMERS, MATRIX SCAMMERS , EVERY SCAMMER ON THE NET HAS INVESTED THERE!  ::) ::) ::)

so of course isabel wont put any regulations up  ::) ::) ::) ::)

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008, 04:20:14 PM »

I think it's even worse than ptctalk. All the worst Scammers and Spammers are mods on Isabelmarco Forum. I didn't even join that Forum when I saw the mods listed. It's just like Stalky said !!

• Thank You
    • The Get Paid To Guide
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 09:04:14 AM »
Lulz. Don't mean to bump up an older thread but seriously...AlwayzKrunk is a supreme moron. He edited a post of mine that simply said for someone to look at the site in my sig, he removed that line completely (no doubt because he likes feel powerful and promote his own shit blog).

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 02:43:55 PM »
AlwayzKrunk is lil pathetic scamming kid and Ponzi schemes promoter. 99.9999% of his posts are useless spam. Not that the other old mods there are much better.
BT was actually doing most of the cleaning work there by himself after he got the mod job.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 03:53:31 PM »
AlwayzKrunk is lil pathetic scamming kid and Ponzi schemes promoter. 99.9999% of his posts are useless spam. Not that the other old mods there are much better.
BT was actually doing most of the cleaning work there by himself after he got the mod job.

Thanks Johnny, good to know you believe in someone over there.

I do have to give it up for Shane though, he has been busting his ass off doing things on the main site and on the forum and he is coming around in turns of good PTC site thinking. He'll be a force to be reckoned with one day.

• Thank You
  • Admin of OffersAndClicks.info
  • Referrals: 2
    • offersandclicks
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2008, 04:10:43 PM »

Well said, everytime I checked ptctalk all I seen was tons of posts by him in almost every topic, a 2yr old child could post something more useful than him . He sure does have PLENTY!! of time on his hands when it comes to promoting his sux sites.

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 04:24:02 PM »

I do have to give it up for Shane though, he has been busting his ass off doing things on the main site and on the forum and he is coming around in turns of good PTC site thinking. He'll be a force to be reckoned with one day.
Shane is still a kid and too young to understand why we are against all bux sites. Just watch the new top 10 he made and compare it to the top 10 we have here. If you wanna make changes they have to be drastic. He was doing some good moderating work but he needs to take a stand against bux sites. We all know that as long as bux sites, kids allowed to promote their silly sites over there we won't see big changes.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 04:26:24 PM »

Shane is still a kid and too young to understand why we are against all bux sites. Just watch the new top 10 he made and compare it to the top 10 we have here. If you wanna make changes they have to be drastic. He was doing some good moderating work but he needs to take a stand against bux sites. We all know that as long as bux sites, kids allowed to promote their silly sites over there we won't see big changes.

has shane made that blog about bux.to yet? i want to see that  ;D i think it will be a good blog lol

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008, 04:34:35 PM »

has shane made that blog about bux.to yet? i want to see that  ;D i think it will be a good blog lol
He asked me to help him with that blog. But I don't know how effective this gonna be really with all these stupid buxtards. It's all been said before about bux.to bs.

advertise here