Author Topic: PTCTALK  (Read 13089 times)

• fpulse2

PTCTALK
« on: June 17, 2008, 01:59:54 PM »
Stupid! they ban me! why? spam! they think my post useless! i say fck them! they are stupid shit! i read the forum! i am not stupid! AlwayzKrunk and Easycash they are given title "global moderator"! what they moderate! my ass! they post spam! just say "congratz"! then post number in counting game! that is called spam! i make more useful post in 1 day than they make in 7 month! stupid shit! they should be ban! for spam! they dont know definition of spam!

Sorry fpulse2, you are banned from using this forum!
Love Spamming Right??? Search another place for it...never try to return here...

what is this? obviously written by master spammer AlwayzKrunk! he think i try to compete with his spam! he is stupid! i have no intention to spam like him! he see me as competition so abuse his power! i say fck him! noob!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 02:03:51 PM by fpulse2 »

• fpulse2

Re: PTCTALK
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 02:01:12 PM »
i will buy their stupid forum! shut them down forever! then they cry! no place for them to spam!

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 06:25:45 PM »
lol and I was sure fpulse is somebody from here just pretending  :D
You did make 2 users and some spam posts so they are partially right.
You are right aswell that AlwayzKrunk dude is a fuckin joke. He is a mod on any ptc Forum I go. He's like the stupidest spammer ever. He's spamming congrats,hi, and what not on every single thread over there and on many other ptc Forums. I really agree with what you guys saying about some of these damn kids.  He's just locking threads for no reason so he can feel he's actually knows to do something.
I really don't understand why Willj made him a mod on both Earn3, Extra10 Forums he just posts useless noob, spam posts.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 03:35:48 PM »
I think you deserved the ban - you're posts were annoying and almost undecipherable. I would've classed pretty much every one as spam.

I don't get how you can defend yourself. After doing 65.5 posts per day (131 in 2 days), how can that not be spam? Most didn't even contribute to the topic!

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 10:39:21 PM »
lol johnny you really think we play game ???

i really dont think the ban is justified.  every scammer over there has 2 or more users so why do members with more than one user get banned?

fpulse said he joined the forum to learn, one of the things he needs to learn is the meaning of spam.   a pm with an explanation would have made much more sense. if that didnt help a few days ban might have but it is compeltely stupid to ban a noob for something almost all the kiddie mods do on a daily basis

you are right about the spam and lately it seems mostly mods are doing it.   you cannot count the amount of hello and congrats.  i wont even mention simons BUMP

i refuse to visit any ptc forum where alwayskrunk is allowed to post his spam.  :'( :'(

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 04:42:14 AM »
lol johnny you really think we play game ???

i really dont think the ban is justified.  every scammer over there has 2 or more users so why do members with more than one user get banned?

fpulse said he joined the forum to learn, one of the things he needs to learn is the meaning of spam.   a pm with an explanation would have made much more sense. if that didnt help a few days ban might have but it is compeltely stupid to ban a noob for something almost all the kiddie mods do on a daily basis

you are right about the spam and lately it seems mostly mods are doing it.   you cannot count the amount of hello and congrats.  i wont even mention simons BUMP

i refuse to visit any ptc forum where alwayskrunk is allowed to post his spam.  :'( :'(

You can't blame me since most of the time they are saying crap about this Forum without even knowing the people in here. But it didn't take too long to see that it's just lies.You did have a prejudice opinion about me aswell so you know why that happens.
I see there so many duplicated and useless spam posts it's just crazy. I mean what do you expect from mods that were given their mod spot just cause they reach 1k,2k,3k by posting congrats, hello, count to 1000 game, crazy amount of posts in the refs exchange board. That alwayskrunk kid should be banned from any Forum where he posts his spam but they just giving him the mod spot everywhere  :'( :'(
And the new sites board thats a big joke every scammer can post anything he wants over there.   

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 07:55:08 AM »
nah i wont blame you ;D ;D

in this case i wasnt really prejudice about you.  :) i would have given the same kind of reply to anyone except admin in that thread,  even the mod replies were totally useless

i really do not understand all the replies always being posted in support topics. 
I rarely post on ptc forums but if i do, it just means i have tried every other way to get some kind of solution to my problem.  if i post in a support topic i want an answer from someone who can actually help. the last thing i want is someone telling me dont worry, spoky is great

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 04:32:26 PM »
nah i wont blame you ;D ;D

in this case i wasnt really prejudice about you.  :) i would have given the same kind of reply to anyone except admin in that thread,  even the mod replies were totally useless

i really do not understand all the replies always being posted in support topics. 
I rarely post on ptc forums but if i do, it just means i have tried every other way to get some kind of solution to my problem.  if i post in a support topic i want an answer from someone who can actually help. the last thing i want is someone telling me dont worry, spoky is great

I am sure you know that the Admin's are slow on many of these bux sites especially in answering on their Forum . And most of the time people wouldn't trust what mods are telling them. I am not justifying them I hate that aswell. I can't even consider bux sites as a serious business really. So I am not expecting from them too much. The only thing I expect from them is to pay me and that it won't take months.
You'd be surprised but some people can actually appreciate an evidence from a simple user that indicates for them people still being paid. So they may get their payment aswell.
Thats off topic so lets forget about this..

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 09:34:33 PM »
theres alot of uneccessary and nonsense posts that go on over there, not just fpulse ::)

at least fpulse was entertaining at a new level ;D

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 11:59:42 PM »
theres alot of uneccessary and nonsense posts that go on over there, not just fpulse ::)

at least fpulse was entertaining at a new level ;D
Ye that was freaking funny to watch a master spammer mod trying to teach him not to spam  ;D
I am getting fed up with that kiddies Forum. It doesn't matter how much you are trying to show them that these damn bux sites are all Ponzi scheme they can't see the truth. I just love it when all these bux.to supporters coming over there and trying to say that bux.to actually selling advertising and that it can stay sustainable only from advertising sales  :'( :'(