Author Topic: selling ptc site  (Read 1957 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
selling ptc site
« on: July 23, 2010, 07:15:33 PM »
hi all, why work for ptc sites when you can own one !! no more time wasting and getting scammed have your chance to run a good ptc and make sure your members do get paid well im selling a ptc site I have just finished www.ptc-ads.com I have piad for the .com domain and It is running on a good server atm it is being hosted by nool.us but when sold I will transfer over to your server free :) be sure to have a look at hhe site its great Ive justed finished it and already 25members joined an its averging 300-500hits a day not bad for new release (Y) minumum I will settle for is $35 if you do wish to purchase or talk numbers pm on me email adress demetriou2008@hotmail.com I will try to hold for a while to give others a chance but ive already had 2 offers so be quick thanks!!! payment (paypal)

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 46
Re: selling ptc site
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 01:22:22 AM »
Please can you confirm that you own the domain name?

Domain who is shows that Tim Reed owns the domain and also owns the domain ptrwebhosting.com which shows as the sites nameservers?

Thanx

I am interested (on behalf of a client) purely for the domain name thats why I ask

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Lo que Buscas en Panama 507
    • Email
Re: selling ptc site
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 05:17:02 PM »
No reply ... hummmmm  ::huh

advertise here