Author Topic: Web 2.0 upgrade  (Read 2287 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
  • Referrals: 0
Web 2.0 upgrade
« on: June 23, 2008, 02:40:51 PM »
I've been seeing a lot of ads floating around for cashblasterpro.com (there are many more addresses that redirect to the same site, such as homebusinesssuite.com, web2launch.com, etc.).  They claim to be something that's going to revolutionize the internet.  On top of that, they say that they are giving away one million dollars split between everyone who joins for free and helps spread the word about the new Web 2.0 Upgrade before their July 1st launch.

Some information about the people involved with CashBlasterPro, LLC was posted on another forum.

Hi Everyone,

CashBlasterPro/Web 2.0 has received about 1600 sign-ups since I joined
last night. I have had extensive phone chats with 2 of the partners, Robert
Kuntz and B J Bishop. I believe this project is very worthy of your attention.

Here is some information on the folks running the program...

PARTNERS

Operations and Marketing

Managing Director: Robert Kuntz

Mr. Kuntz is a seasoned Entrepreneur, Business Professional and Marketer of over 20 years and is a creative visionary with a track record of building teams of affiliate distributorships that span into the tens of thousands of members. He has built large organizations through the implementation of marketing, support and training systems that he has designed and built both for his own personal organizations and as a consultant to several of the top companies in the Affiliate Marketing industry. His expertise is in creative concept design, copywriting, ad campaign design and implementation, Internet systems design and operations and in managing and overseeing team development and operations.

Managing Director: BJ Bishop

Mr. Bishop has been in the Advertising and Marketing industry for over 40 years. He also has 16 years of successful affiliate marketing history as a proven leader, trainer and team mentor. Mr. Bishop has been responsible for growing teams that have generated hundreds of millions of dollars in affiliate product sales. His expertise in offline and online marketing and lead generation systems have proven hugely successful through the use of direct response marketing, grass roots marketing, as well as all facets of online promotional marketing.

Managing Director: Laura Lynch

Ms. Lynch brings with her a successful career in business and finance. Her responsibilities have included developing business plans, strategies, and financial statements. She has directed financial planning, procurement and investment of funds, delegated authority for receipt, disbursement, banking protection and custody of funds. Ms. Lynch has the ability to analyze financial records, to forecast future financial position and budget requirements. She will advise management on short and long-range financial plans, prepare financial reports for management and develop policies and procedure.

Technology Partners

Softomate Technology Development

Confident leaders in IT development, Softomate provides professional solutions with 10 years of experience in developing projects for high-profile companies such as AOL, Skype, IBM, ICQ, Intel, T-Mobil, InfoSpace and many more. Softomate sets the market trend in cutting edge Internet technology development, completing more than 400 projects with key-component solutions for many well-known companies and projects. Softomate has a fully staffed team of over 30 employees and is a dedicated partner in the development, design and implementation of the Web 2.0 Upgrade Technologies.

If you have further information or know anything about this program, please share it here. 

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • BANNED!!
    • Email
Re: Web 2.0 upgrade
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 09:00:05 PM »
yes i saw that but it sounded too good to be true :S i dont know though

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
Re: Web 2.0 upgrade
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 09:05:46 PM »
yes i saw that but it sounded too good to be true

Yes, it sounds like yet another thing that's filled with hype (just like they were saying that Yuwie would "revolutionize" the social networking realm  :D  ::)).  We'll see what happens with this one.   :-\

advertise here