Author Topic: known scammer prefer buxhost  (Read 3238 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
known scammer prefer buxhost
« on: August 31, 2010, 06:46:52 PM »
buxhost sites are rented for $25 a month and the subscription can be cancelled anytime.  most buxhost site do not last long.

due to the short life expectancy of buxhost sites they were suspect and banned on a "certain" forum.
this 'certain' forum is run by an aurora site owner and it was extremely friendly and helpful to his scamming buddies who also own aurora sites

recently these same scamming aurora owners have started to launch their own buxhost sites,  mostl of them have very strange and weird tos,  on most of the sites members must be at least 100 year old to cashout.   i think we can be fairly sure the sites will die before anyone cashes out  :P
just more scam by known scammers

thiat forum is extremely nice to the owners scamming buddiies coz he had the forum rules changed just so his buddies wouldn't have a problem with their shiny new scam sites

BOARD RULES
« on: Today at 09:47:27 AM »   
Buxhost sites will be in suspect for 3 months of opening ,  at which time if the site has made the 3 month period It will be moved to New and Pending.. It will then sat there for another  3 months  before it can be moved to Stable

« Last Edit: Today at 09:52:06 AM by yourptc »

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: known scammer prefer buxhost
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 07:29:54 PM »
I really would like to start a topic in some other forums called- something so:
"ALL MEMBERS WHO SCAMED PEOPLE WITH PTC SITES, PLEASE POST HERE"

But maybe put down the server due to too many connections  >:) =:)) :laugh:

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 12:33:52 AM »
Yes its one big conspiracy theory. Can you please tell me who are my "scamming buddies" because I seem to have more buddies than I realize.

The buxhost rules were amended by the staff, to give some buxhost owners a chance if they are actually legit and paying after 3 months. If the sites are scams or have crazy rules for payout you honestly think they will get to the new sites section or even the stable sites section? I mean common.

I dont like buxhost and highly doubt any will pass the test of time, but dont you think you should complain if in fact one makes it to stable site section that is a scam? (which is never going to happen)

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 08:57:50 AM »
But why these change you bring at this time when your friends purchasing buxhost sites.

When people like JJ do not pay on simple auroragpt script how will they pay at tha script whose minimum cost for running monthly 25$.

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 09:53:57 AM »
But why these change you bring at this time when your friends purchasing buxhost sites.

When people like JJ do not pay on simple auroragpt script how will they pay at tha script whose minimum cost for running monthly 25$.

Im not sure who initiated the rule change but as you can personally see from the site owners private section poll regarding it, I will probably be reversing the rule back to an outright ban. I hate buxhost sites and always have.

We will wait for the Private Site Admins Poll to end before final decision.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 05:39:19 PM by NorthOwl »

• Thank You
  • Dragon Blues
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 07:16:33 PM »
Almost all buxhost sites have never even made 1 cashout
A very few have maybe made 1 them just changed rule or just
refused all cashout requests
I now for last year have never gone near
a buxhost site & never will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I think they are all scammers or run by 13yrs old
IDIOTS!

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 10:09:13 PM »
The buxhost rules were amended by the staff, to give some buxhost owners a chance if they are actually legit and paying after 3 months. If the sites are scams or have crazy rules for payout you honestly think they will get to the new sites section or even the stable sites section? I mean common.

I dont like buxhost and highly doubt any will pass the test of time, but dont you think you should complain if in fact one makes it to stable site section that is a scam? (which is never going to happen)

i am not complaining now and i won't complain in future,  i am just making an observation  ;D
its just funny how you and your 'staff' manage to blacklist every suxhost until jj, rjs725 or maderite decide to launch them, then suddenly the rules need to be relaxed  =:))
the tos on those junk sites will make them last months coz nobody is going to get paid and they can't complain coz its in the tos
exactly how 'stable' is any site after just 3 months or even 6 months?

i know your a busy guy and you forget things so let me list a few 'stable' sites for you  :D
earn3
extra10
suxout
foxcash
xclix
ibux
should i go on?   

Im not sure who initiated the rule change but as you can personally see from the site owners private section poll regarding it, I will probably be reversing the rule back to an outright ban. I hate buxhost sites and always have.

We will wait for the Private Site Admins Poll to end before final decision.

who actually runs that forum of yours?  you own it so itsnt it up to you to make important decisions?  do you even get a vote?

secret polls in private owner areas..........
most owners on your 'private'  boards are aurora sellers and aurora owners,  do you really expect them to say yes to suxhost?
don't you think regular  members have more rights to vote than aurora owners?

once upon a time we screamed all bux were or would be scam,  yours scammed and you called it failure
i can't remember how many aurora owners on your forum 'failed' 
you just managed to make 'failure'  acceptable

there is no difference between bux, aurora or suxhost,  almost all of them will 'fail' 
so i guess it really does boil down to "friends"  ;D

this is why humans need brains,   
Aurora/GPT Sites

::  Very rare you will see an Aurora  site  go under  , they are sustainable with proper management -- They have a lower click rate which make them a better choice to make money - yes it may take longer to make money,  but when you cash out You get paid ...
i have seen  hundreds of auroras go under   =:)) =:))
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 10:34:51 PM by sabbie »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 10:18:58 PM »
Almost all buxhost sites have never even made 1 cashout
A very few have maybe made 1 them just changed rule or just
refused all cashout requests
I now for last year have never gone near
a buxhost site & never will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I think they are all scammers or run by 13yrs old
IDIOTS!

JJ is 50 year old idiots. And yes is best scammer in ptc.

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 10:43:31 PM »
i know your a busy guy and you forget things so let me list a few 'stable' sites for you  :D
earn3
extra10
suxout
foxcash
xclix
ibux
should i go on?   

If those sites were stable they would still be running.

you just managed to make 'failure'  acceptable

there is no difference between bux, aurora or suxhost,  almost all of them will 'fail' 
so i guess it really does boil down to "friends"  ;D

Many admins on your forum have failed also, so whats your point? 99% of GPT sites have failed, regardless if they were members of TalkPTC or EMS. There were many "trusted" talkptc members with failed auroras also which you forget to mention.

My 2 GPT sites Clicksia and Incentria are still going strong after 3 years and will continue to last for the foreseeable future because they are stable and sustainable.

yes regrettably I was part of 4 failed sites in the past if you want to bring that up, earn3, extra10, buxout, and easyclick.ca. A combination of shaky business model and weak scripts lead to their demise unfortunately. We can keep bring it up over and over if you want I dont mind lol.

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 09:25:22 AM »
welcome back willj,  so nice to see you in my forum since i can't go to yours anymore, ;D
btw exactly why was i banned?  i haven't noticed a dup account listed on makemelaughs dup list?  do i really have one or was i banned for other reasons  :o 

you just managed to make 'failure'  acceptable   ;D

Many admins on your forum have failed also, so whats your point? 99% of GPT sites have failed, regardless if they were members of TalkPTC or EMS. There were many "trusted" talkptc members with failed auroras also which you forget to mention.
that is exactly my point.......
not many admins on my forum have failed  :P
i won't call a scam a failure,  i call a scam, scam and i call a scammer a scammer not matter what forum they join, they will end up on the scam list :P

once in a blue moon some noob owner will really fail and might even get a second chance.
your known scammers are not noobs,  they know very well what they are doing and you making their 'failure' acceptable is just as ridiculous as you suddenly allowing suxhost just because those same known scammers found a new means of income

NO admin is trusted,  we made the mistake of trusting earn3, extra 10, some even 'trusted' buxout and a few other scams because the owners were supposedly 'trusted'
we won't ever make that mistake again. the word 'trust' should be banned from ptc!!!
you taught me that a long time ago,  it was the truth then and its the truth now

My 2 GPT sites Clicksia and Incentria are still going strong after 3 years and will continue to last for the foreseeable future because they are stable and sustainable.
going strong  =:)) =:))
bringing the bux problems into an aurora is not exaclty the same as going strong, being stable or sustainable,   
you can go telll your noobs that you have hundreds of active 'real referral' ready for exchange and they will be believe you
you can tell your noobs that you manage to sell enough ads at $3/1000 to sustain your sites and they will believe you, 
please don't think everybody is stupid enough to believe you  =:))

advertise here