Author Topic: Bux-clicks Up for Sale! starting at 1USD bid now!418members 3162members in forum  (Read 1986 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
I have listed my website at flippa. Reason for selling this is i have no more time to handle this website as i have got down into aircraft models business here. So i need a person who can take this website to a good height and handle it efficiently. This website has a great potential to earn. Has around 418 members in the website registered and more than 3160 members in forums! Also hosting is paid till next year at hostinginindia. Domain will expire next feb.

This is a paid to click website where you can earn for clicking advertisements, paid to signup section, paid to read emails, link exchange section, paid to promote and much more! All in the script itself. A worth deal.

The reason i am selling this website is that i dont have much time to handle it and hence its lacking sales. So want to sell it only to a person who can handle it pretty well and make it a good site. The best thing you will love about this site is its different options to earn. You can earn in many ways from this website that you never imagined.

Website TOP CREDITS:

1) PAID TO SIGNUP SECTION: I have converted this section into a affiliate program option where you can offer your members to signup to your websites. This technique will make you earn in dollars IF optimized in a right way. There are so many affiliate programs who allow you to signup and create an account. Once done, then just post the listing from your admin panel, and start promoting those offers. The only thing dependent is your traffic, how you optimize it, how you gain customers. Pay a nominal percentage to your members who signed up and the rest you can keep it!

2)Offers Section special presentation in homepage to show your customers and members that these offers are available to opt in the paid to signup section which will gain more interest in your offers that you promote.

3)Website has a unique name specially for paid to click websites and cashback websites

4)Earn money by placing advertisements in paid to click area from your members.

5) Google adsense integrated. Earn in thousands from google adsense. Please note that you are not allowed to tell your customers to click in the accounts. Performing this action may terminate your account.

6)Has a good number of members above 400 and is still increasing. Earn from members when they upgrade their membership. This is the best and easiest option to earn faster.

7)More than 2600 members in forums and still increasing

8)There is a huge potential in this website because everything is ready for you, only the thing is you have to optimize it perfectly and advertise your content smartly to earn in thousands

9)Hosted at Hostinginindia website and next due date is 16/08/2011. So not to worry about hosting at all.

10)Earn by selling different packages. Create your own custom package and set price by yourself.

11)ADMIN PANEL: Special administrator panel from where you can moniter the website completely including statistics of the website, performance of the website, Payments,Members,Advertisements,communications, tools,Settings, resources, etc

Auction link: https://flippa.com/auctions/114004

• Thank You
    • onBux Opportunities
    • Email
1USD thats my offer haha

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
I'm better , I goes for 1.01 USD !!  ;) ;)

• SCAMMER!!!
  • Thank You

advertise here