Author Topic: complain to google about autoclicker pages?  (Read 3555 times)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
Re: complain to google about autoclicker pages?
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 08:38:57 PM »
are you FUCKIN SERIOUS???? :D :D :D :D

it states right in googles terms about legal actions could be taken against you for exploiting google to your benefit.

how would i steal money from advertisers????

if you have to ask this question you must not know much ??? ??? :D

and if im not mistaken google has already taken legal action against several individuals in the past ::)

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Animuson Productions
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2008, 09:08:13 PM »
I don't think YOU understand. Google CANNOT hold you accountable for ANYTHING without a CONTRACT. That means unless you create an account and agree to their terms of service, all they can do is the two default actions: removing your site from the index or reducing your page rank. You say it states in their terms 'legal action may be taken'. So what? Did the website owner EVER agree to those terms? No. Google automatically browses websites and adds them to the index without contacting the webmaster. Since it does do it automatically without owner consent, no legal action can be taken against that webmaster since they never agreed to anything in the first place. Just having something in their terms of service doesn't mean anything. The person actually has to agree to it in order for it to take effect.

And stealing money from advertisers is a very vague statement. That's like saying I'm stealing from the government, it doesn't tell you a whole lot.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2008, 09:30:29 PM »
I don't think YOU understand. Google CANNOT hold you accountable for ANYTHING without a CONTRACT. That means unless you create an account and agree to their terms of service, all they can do is the two default actions: removing your site from the index or reducing your page rank. You say it states in their terms 'legal action may be taken'. So what? Did the website owner EVER agree to those terms? No. Google automatically browses websites and adds them to the index without contacting the webmaster. Since it does do it automatically without owner consent, no legal action can be taken against that webmaster since they never agreed to anything in the first place. Just having something in their terms of service doesn't mean anything. The person actually has to agree to it in order for it to take effect.

And stealing money from advertisers is a very vague statement. That's like saying I'm stealing from the government, it doesn't tell you a whole lot.

i wasnt talking about google taking legal action on the websites promoting autoclickers, i was talking about having a google account and using blackhat methods to drive inflated fake traffic to their published ads, or commititn click fraud and actually receiving payment from google.

you got lost on that somehow.

stealing from advertisers is not vague.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2008, 12:28:59 AM »
stalky emailing your antivirus company and complaing about a site or an autoclicker my antivirus has blocked mayn warez sites i cant even access them and even on google when the search results show up clicking the site its also blocked

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2008, 12:53:31 AM »
stalky emailing your antivirus company and complaing about a site or an autoclicker my antivirus has blocked mayn warez sites i cant even access them and even on google when the search results show up clicking the site its also blocked

ive asked google about this situation and can only wait.

google is where the problem lies anymore.

if google could ban any site that shows up from the keyword search of "autoclicker" then this will greatly dent the autoclicker promoters.

advertise here