Author Topic: Offering 50% refback on all of my paid to click and paid to read sites  (Read 2122 times)

• Feel free to connect with me
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Veteran Paid to Click Member and Affiliate
  • Referrals: 2
    • Ryan's Paid to Click reviews site
Hey guys, in case if you haven't noticed, I have created a page at my website that offers detailed information about all of the paid to click / paid to read sites I used, and have decided to offer 50% ref back on all of them, which means I will pay you 50% of what I earn from your clicks (payable at the end of each month).

Currently, I use: Clixsense, Clicksia, Inbox Dollars, Buxp, Hits 4 Pay, Bux 4 Cash, Matrix Mails, Neobux, Bux Levels Donkey Mails (joined via one the teams we have here at talkptc), and Bux-Matrix.  I will offer refback on all of them.

Here is how it works:
- Visit my website at http://www.rjincomeopportunities.ws/ptc_directory
- Choose a site to join (you can click the banner ads for the sites you want to join).  By the way, you can join more than one if you want.
- Let me know which sites you joined, along with your screen name
- I will track your clicks and earnings
- I will pay your share via paypal or alertpay (your choice) at the end of each month.
- For downline systems such as Matrix Mails, Clixsense, and Donkeymails, I will split my commissions (50% of what I make) with you whenever you refer people that either upgrade their memberships or buy advertising (btw, at Clixsense I did upgrade my membership, so I can take advantage of the full downline system they have).

Terms:
- I do need to know the programs you are using
- Must join under my network, though at Clixsense and Donkeymails, you can also join under one of my downline members' networks (for Clixsense, I posted my referrals' ref links under the thread I created for Clixsense, and yes, I do have 3 rferrals there already).  For Donkeymails, I already have 46 1st level referrals, and so I created a rotator at hitsconnect that promotes some of their referral links for donkeymails (which you find at http://www.trker.com/rotate/17086/1).
- I will only pay you for days you click, so if you go for a whole month without clicking, I won't owe you anything.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 09:15:01 PM by ryansjones »

• Daily Clicker
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Why should we take 25% refback, when we can make refferal exchange? I think under 50% refback isnt worth considering.

• Thank You
Why should we take 25% refback, when we can make refferal exchange? I think under 50% refback isnt worth considering.

Thanks for the tip.  I guess I could raise it to 50% if you guys want

• Thank You
Just fixed this thread.  Now offering 50% refback on all of the sites I used.  Also, I just added Bux Levels to the mix too

advertise here