Author Topic: My PTC and Referral Blog: Tips?  (Read 2210 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PTC AND REFERRAL SUCCESS
My PTC and Referral Blog: Tips?
« on: January 06, 2013, 04:09:03 AM »
Hello everyone, I made a blog for online earning and referral suggestions in hopes of helping other people out while promoting my sites at the same time.

Link: legitptcandreferralsuccess.blogspot.com (or on my sig)

Can anyone give me constructive criticism or ways to make it look more professional and informative rather than looking like I'm spamming sites? I also would like tabs to make the blog have multiple targeted pages. That would be great.
I have been trying to promote this blog SEO wise too but I'm very new to that. Any advice for that would be appreciated as well.

THANKS!

• Feel free to connect with me
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Veteran Paid to Click Member and Affiliate
  • Referrals: 2
    • Ryan's Paid to Click reviews site
Re: My PTC and Referral Blog: Tips?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 06:36:11 PM »
It is a pretty nice blog. I checked out and thought it was pretty nice and informative. Started building a website about ptc sites myself too.  By the way, how are your traffic levels to your blog?

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PTC AND REFERRAL SUCCESS
Re: My PTC and Referral Blog: Tips?
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 12:52:35 AM »
It is a pretty nice blog. I checked out and thought it was pretty nice and informative. Started building a website about ptc sites myself too.  By the way, how are your traffic levels to your blog?

Thank you for the feedback! I am still pretty new with the blog as I haven't paid too much attention to it in the past. But I am trying to improve it and pay attention to it more nowadays.

As for traffic levels, I am not receiving too much traffic from the search engine just yet. I am new to SEO type of strategies and I'm trying to learn more and more on how to get more attention on my blog. For now, I promote my blog on forums, ptc sites, aurora sites, youtube, traffic exchanges, and free ad classifieds in order to get traffic. It is beneficial in my eyes because people on those sites are usually already interested to some degree about ptc sites and may revisit my site someday for new posts.  :-bd

advertise here