Author Topic: Building a new website about paid to click sites: rjptcreviews  (Read 2175 times)

• Feel free to connect with me
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Veteran Paid to Click Member and Affiliate
  • Referrals: 2
    • Ryan's Paid to Click reviews site
Building a new website about paid to click sites: rjptcreviews
« on: January 09, 2013, 06:24:32 PM »
Hey guys, in case if you have not noticed, I have decided to build a website devoted to paid to click sites (and similar opportunities), which you can find at www.rjptcreviews.com.  For this new website I am using a new web host (for my past few websites, I used Global Domains International, but for my new one, I am using Site Build It).  In my website I will be writing reviews about all of the different paid to click, paid to read, and gpt websites I use, along with systems like ptcbusinessbuilder, ptc4newbies, people string, etc.  I will also share and talk about news in the ptc industry, talk about forums like talkptc, post videos, and other kinds of content.  By the way, I could use some contributors too.  For example, if you have reviews you want to share, I would be happy to share them on my site (you can even include your own ref links in your articles as well), same goes for articles, blog posts, links you have (as long as they are relevant), youtube videos, and whatever you want.  My site is still in its infant stages (though it is starting to take shape and I already posted reviews about Inbox Dollars, Clixsense, and Clicksia, with more on their way), but I hope to get it fully up and running within the next few months.  By the way, feedback is always welcome, if you see ways I can improve it, feel free to let me know. 

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: Building a new website about paid to click sites: rjptcreviews
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 10:35:07 PM »
Good luck mate. Looks good.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PTC AND REFERRAL SUCCESS
Re: Building a new website about paid to click sites: rjptcreviews
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 12:46:40 AM »
Hey Ryan,
The blog looks great and professional in my opinion!
Thanks for taking a look at my blog as well, I see that you followed  ;D.
I would follow yours as well but unfortunately I don't have a twitter.

advertise here