Author Topic: Wordpress hosting services?  (Read 534 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Wordpress hosting services?
« on: May 14, 2024, 01:25:27 PM »
I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 20GBs - SSD space, 500Gbs - transfer!
Any experience with NetShop-isp.com.cy Wordpress hosting services? So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

• Thank You
Re: Wordpress hosting services?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2024, 08:36:21 AM »
A professional web site hosting provider must guarantee you a high level of uptime. It means that your website will always be accessible to your clients. A reliable web hosting services provider must do his best to avoid any malfunctions.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2024, 11:57:20 AM »
Would like to mention that NetShop-isp.com.cy offers nice cPanel web hosting solutions. Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
Host unlimited websites in each cPanel account (they can do this with addon domains and subdomains). The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2024, 11:57:37 AM »
What I want to recommend to others is, their customer service. NetShop-isp.com.cy servers are fast & reliable.
Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always someone waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing. Thank them a lot.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2024, 11:49:34 AM »
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, very fast server, Great and known Cpanel with a load of features plus Free web site builder. NetShop Isp can be trusted.
Host unlimited websites in each cPanel account (they can do this with addon domains and subdomains). Softaculous included for FREE in all plans.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2024, 11:57:29 AM by Berrolonge »

advertise here