Author Topic: Website hosting with high RAM?  (Read 535 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Website hosting with high RAM?
« on: June 10, 2024, 10:57:36 AM »
I've been going through a multitude of VPS offers on this forum, but I'm having a hard time deciding which one to choose. The wide array of options only makes the decision more challenging.
Would anyone be willing to share their experiences with VPS services from different hosting companies?
I'm interested in hearing about your experiences regarding reliability, speed, pricing policies, and customer support.
What are your views on Hostnamaste.com vps hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Website hosting with high RAM?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2024, 11:48:43 AM »
The technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
You can trust Hostnamaste.com cheap openvz vps - OpenVZ-2048 at $9.99/Mo - 2xCPUs, RAM 2048MB, 50GB Storage, 3TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2024, 09:58:23 AM »
I have been using them for about 8 months now. I have very good success with Hostnamaste.com web host. Their customer service is outstanding... Every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on. If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2024, 12:36:38 PM »
These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using hosting service without any headaches. Recommended.
Well, HostNamaste.com provides a high quality of service by offering many features and resources for a great price.

advertise here