Author Topic: Need hosting with fast servers in Europe?  (Read 593 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Need hosting with fast servers in Europe?
« on: June 11, 2024, 10:20:43 AM »
Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Singapore. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this? Do you think GTHost.com Amsterdam servers is worth trying? Can I rely on them?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Need hosting with fast servers in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2024, 10:00:33 AM »
I have had almost 100% uptime and they give you rvskins and fantastico for no cost. The hardware is the latest in cpu's.
Nodes are not overloaded and best of all they will work with you if you need your server customized.
In my opinion, GTHost.com is the Google of Dedicated Server Hosting.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2024, 12:37:14 PM »
I highly recommend GTHost.com dedicated server hosting for your technological needs. Setting up with them was a snap.
I had my full site online and at 100% steam within 2 hours. Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate.
It is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2024, 10:46:21 AM »
Love GTHost.com Europe servers. These professionals have channels from GTT and Cogent, at all points we are included in local IX, if they exist and are available to us.
Real-Time Listing, 1-10 Days Low-Cost Trial, Delivery in 5-15 Mins 24/7. I have already recommended this reliable host to one of my friends.