Author Topic: Good VPS with discounts?  (Read 407 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Good VPS with discounts?
« on: July 26, 2024, 06:52:32 AM »
We are currently with one web host on a VPS with SSD and are looking to research other options available in the market.
Does anyone have suggestions of a good Host with specials or discounts on vps hosting?
Any feedback (comment) on OBhost.net summer sale special? Are they good?
Our requirements are pretty simple as this only host our in-house backend application.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Good VPS with discounts?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2024, 12:43:55 PM »
I am happy using Profvds.com vps hosting services. I am really happy to have found this great hosting service. Get 15% off the price on all vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS.
I have NEVER had such a high level of support from a hosting provider before. These guys bend over backwards and go out of their way to assist.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2024, 12:19:18 PM »
I've had my website with Hostingsource.com for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times. Get VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2024, 10:07:23 AM »
Try considering Hostnamaste.com openvz vps - First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up.
I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
The staff ventures to interact with all customers with professionalism and courtesy.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2024, 10:10:49 AM by Berrolonge »

advertise here