Author Topic: Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers?  (Read 439 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers?
« on: July 26, 2024, 07:10:13 AM »
Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and I'd like some information from you guys that know everything about web hosting and dedicated servers.
Dedicated Server 1 will be the front end, database, etc.
Dedicated Server 2 will be where the actual video content will be stored.
Which of the servers needs to be more powerful of the two?
Does Server 1 need a lot of bandwidth and storage?
Are DigitalServer servidores dedicados en Mexico reliable? Any reviews? Other hosts for my consideration, please?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2024, 12:39:49 PM »
In 10 years of dealing with webhosting providers i have never encountered tech support as polite, hardworking, committed, and patient as these guys. They answer my stupid questions and my life-or-death urgent questions with the same attention to detail. I?d recommend Digitalserver.com.mx to any webmaster who needs to develop his/her online business without serious troubles. Like their Mexico server hosting.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2024, 11:11:50 AM »
Don't necessarily choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
Can draw your attention to Greenhost.cloud server packages. Like this one: Intel Xeon-D 2141I ? 8c/16t, Memory 32 GB (DDR4), Storage 2X500GB NVME, Unmetered - ?76.99/mo.
Experienced exceptional performance and flexibility with the WordPress cloud platform. Discount Code: GOGREEN (Enjoy 20% off all annual hosting plans).

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2024, 10:39:41 AM »
You know, pretty good dedicated servers you can get from Allwebhost.com professionals. Payment Methods: BTC, Paypal, Credit/Debit Cards.
I'm running more than one website at dedicated server, never had any problem. DDOS Protection. No Contracts. Datacenter?s (NJ, New York, Los Angeles).

The only thing I could ask for is some additional customization of features at the same price points.