Author Topic: Screw you Twysted  (Read 6952 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Screw you Twysted
« on: April 02, 2008, 01:57:54 AM »
All I did was ask to buy something, If I didn't buy it you ban me?
That isn't the way to go.

He banned me saying "cause i can" like he's god or something.

I will probably try to checkup on this forum excluding Twysted now he done this to me.
Worst moderator ever. I was actually going to buy, well I got that saved and I'm keeping it as strong backup.
You should be POLITE and maybe you will get some friends, not in normal life of course.

TalkPTC is a good forum for some things but Admin, Twysted has brought you bad respect for your site now that is banning people cause he can.

He lost money, and gained haters.
Bad way to go in life, I hope karma bites you in the ass cause I certainly believe in Karma.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
Re: Screw you Twysted
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 10:28:20 AM »
sorry i don't believe in karma.

all he people in that chat room saw what you were doing. I have the whole convo saved.

oh btw if i feel that in anyway you are trying to manipulate someone regardless of the person and it happens on this forum. i will ban. you slandered me in a few posts so seems if anyone has bad "karma" it be you as it bit you in the ass.

God Bless

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 11:50:06 AM »
All I did was ask to buy something, If I didn't buy it you ban me?
That isn't the way to go.

He banned me saying "cause i can" like he's god or something.

I will probably try to checkup on this forum excluding Twysted now he done this to me.
Worst moderator ever. I was actually going to buy, well I got that saved and I'm keeping it as strong backup.
You should be POLITE and maybe you will get some friends, not in normal life of course.

TalkPTC is a good forum for some things but Admin, Twysted has brought you bad respect for your site now that is banning people cause he can.

He lost money, and gained haters.
Bad way to go in life, I hope karma bites you in the ass cause I certainly believe in Karma.

Shitty, shut up. All you did was come here and bitch about how unfair CV was. Considering all the trash Twysted has to put up in the course of the day with CV and Acidclickz, its no wonder he doesn't take all this shit from people like you.

Just shut up. Go back to PTC Kindergarden, they'll let you manipulate whoever you want over there and they don't care.If I see you slandering Acidclickz over at PTCtalk I'll cut you out. The sites been nothing but good so far.

Oh, and BTW. A public thread flaming a mod has got to be the stupidest piece of shit idea I've seen in a long time.

Have a great day.

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • Kids should be out playing - not running PTC scams
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 04:57:45 AM »
 :-[ All the vulgar language on this site makes me think it too is run by a bunch of rich spolied brats just like PTC Talk - think I will make my own judgements about programs from now on... as I am usually never wrong...

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 05:01:12 AM »
all the vulgar language is us cussing out those rich spoiled little brats that try to come here from ptctalk ;)

we dont allow little spoiled idiots in here  ;)

and if they come in here they get a dose of adulthood dished out to them then they are routed right back to kindergarden over there like black thursday puts it  ;)

as u can see this "shitty" character does nothing but defend other scam site owners and little kids from ptctalk and we wont tolerate it

who the hell makes a screenname called shitty anyway .....ill tell you...a little NOOB from PTCtalk

sorry if you cant take our foul language towards 14-16 year old scammers,..but we are fed up and its obvious theyre parents aint dishin it out to them so we sure as hell will  ;D ;D

NOOBS need a good ass beatin thats all  ;) ;)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 04:23:52 PM by Stalky »

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 03:22:34 PM »
the fact that we cuss just shows our disgust with how things are happening. this site is for adults because of the language we use.

• Thank You
    • Lo que Buscas en Panama 507
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 05:29:05 PM »
Underage users should be banned from PTCs and PTC-GPT forums.

<CG>

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • BANNED!!
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 09:01:21 PM »
Name:     Twysted
Custom Title:    BANNED!!

finnallly!!!

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 50
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 09:11:37 PM »
Name:     Twysted
Custom Title:    BANNED!!

finnallly!!!

LOL he has been banned for  a weeks, just felt like editing his title :D :D

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 07:40:35 PM »
lol he joined willj forum :D :D  fighting with lola and still trying to promote clickzvault :'( :'(

he suddenly appears to know all about sustainability, backdoors and the problems at ptctalk ???
he says he warned them, then spoke to someone and they took care fo it ???

i guess he wants to be a mod again :D :D :D :D :D

advertise here