Author Topic: Valubux/Mark/valuebuxman  (Read 2445 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Valubux/Mark/valuebuxman
« on: September 14, 2009, 09:50:51 AM »
stay away from valuebux.  This site is total freaking scam.  Admin Mark Crocker is allowing the mod valuebuxman/Jason Young to accept paypal payments from the members manual.  In return members are allowed to cashout, receive a money making database, and an elite tag.  database site is suspended.  Members still can't cash out.  May are still waiting on the tags.  Now they announce that the elites get no benefits.  But 1 or 2 people can cash out by winning contests.  There are 60k members on valuebux.  Only 1 or 2 cashing out after paying to cash out really does not seem fair to anyone.

This whole scam site/Mark/valuebuxman can simply kiss my rear end if they think I am just going to sit back quietly and watch this BS

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Valubux/Mark/valuebuxman
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 12:16:55 AM »
days are getting better
value was scam even before it started
the pay 10$ so they get 1000$ investments
payments is from members money
and once the earn enough tthey run
but they didn't have mercy
they needed more from members
so they make them pay to get paid
so it should be not ptc
but pts
pay to be scamed

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 04:04:46 AM »
Mark asked another member instead of me why I'm turning on him.

I responded to her with this:

He has been there.  He allowed jason to ban us.  Had to count on another mod to unban me so I could unban you.  He allows Jason to scam the members.  and that's exactly what is going on.  He asks for things to be posted then removes the post because it gave more details than he wanted.  When all he had to do was edit it.  I wouldn't have minded that.  He ignores what members are saying.  Many don't want Jason as mod and the elite program.  Because there are no true benefits.  He has been told that.  But still does nothing about it.  He asks for advise but then never follows through with the suggestions even when he says he will.  So many things he said he would do has not been done.  what more can i say?  You can show him this btw

He claims he has always been there for us.  Yeah right.

Now Jason/valuebuxman is still collecting subscription payments from the elites.  Even after announcing that elite really has no benefits now.  And he cannot do the cashouts.  But Jason has a new site called nutrinobux.  and when these subscription payments are paid.  They are paid to admin@nutrinobux.com.  I tried to tell everyone last week when I got banned by Jason that he was scamming them and using their money for a new site he was making but no one listened to me.  Not even Mark.  As long as he continues to allow Jason to take funds from members knowing he can't make the payouts anymore (posted in forum by Jason himself).  Mark himself is as much a scammer as Jason is.  For allowing him to take from the members

• Thank You
    • MyBizOnline
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 03:23:59 PM »
Didn't you guys ever thought that Jason, Mark, and valuebuxman is actually one and the same person? You are dealing with only one kid scammer.

• Developer
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
  • Referrals: 81
    • Cashons Network
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 03:34:12 PM »
Didn't you guys ever thought that Jason, Mark, and valuebuxman is actually one and the same person? You are dealing with only one kid scammer.

yep he is a kid
so he needs our money to grow up  ;D
 ::) hope he gets h1n1  ;D

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • homeworkingdivas
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 04:38:50 PM »
im not sure about that, she has known this guy for a very long time so im sure she would know if he were the other guys.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 09:33:45 AM »

they are not the same person and they are not just stupid kids  :'( :'( they know exactly what they are doing
mark is 29, mike is 24 and willj is 26

now take a look at the 'buyer' todd,  remember mike posted about todd a week before valuebux was even  up for sale. 
his email is todd@usamallonline.com

the other day redgirl posted about her new site,  its hosted by jj

i checked the dns :http://www.who.is/dns/stockbux.com/

STOCKBUX.COM SOA RECORDName Server   ns927.websitewelcome.com
Email  todd@usamallonline.com

it confused me for a while but i checked some other sites.  On all the sites i checked the email used on the dns records is the email of the host
so why is JJ using the valuebux Todd email for his hosting?

am i the only one to wonder why these scammers have been allowed on ems for so long?
i guess i got my answer  :D :D

FIRST5CLICKS.COM SOA RECORDName Server   ns5.first5clicks.com
Email rkenney@ryleejames.com
http://www.who.is/dns/first5clicks.com/

CLICKSIA.COM SOA RECORDName Server   ns1.northowl.com
Email rkenney@ryleejames.com

CASHSWING.COM SOA RECORDName Server   ns1.hostkeeper.com
Email admin@hostkeeper.com

• Thank You
    • MyBizOnline
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 05:25:50 PM »
I see..

My mistake, I thought they are one and the same person since their actions look so organized.

They made themselves look like they were different people who never knew each other, but then were conniving after all.

Btw, do they all belong to the same network? It looks like they knew each other quiet well.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 05:32:02 PM by al2fenrir »

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2009, 04:04:17 AM »
Mark and Mike have worked together for some years, called mnm or gptnetworks. JJ has been around along time pulling stunts on his members. Willj has been around awhile too. All these ones mentioned in this thread are in the same little scamming circle. Isn't ems willj's forum? No wonder the scammers can hang out there so long.

advertise here