Author Topic: MYBUX NETWORKS SCAM!!!  (Read 11863 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • mhmm
    • Email
Re: Cashmybux
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2008, 02:23:19 AM »
Good thing about talkptc: It gets the scams before its too late :D

« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 09:59:22 AM by Toycat »

• Thank You
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2008, 06:20:16 AM »
I am not going to stay here and argue with you guys because either way, you guys will stay in your wholes. By the way, my community is 2x bigger than yours and growing way faster than yours. All of you should be coming to the MyBux Networks forum and start viewing our scam list. We require proof before putting a site on the scam list. We also provide everything you provide plus a way where people can earn money with ease.

I've said all that I had to say and if you think it is a scam, don't come.

Have a nice day,
Rodney Ramcharitar Sciampacone
Don't worry we have no intentions to join yet another Forum full of kids, brainwashed noobs. We can go to ptctalk for that. It's not quantity that matters but quality this is the only thing you still can't understand even with your sites.
We don't need to wait for a site to disappear with people's money before advising our members to stay away from it. There is no point in that. I really feel sorry for people with so called scam lists that add sites when it's already too late. If you think you can justify paying members within 2-3 months by including these ridiculous dates in your TOS you are wrong. We have proven the true nature of your sites with facts that can't be denied. And if you don't like it you don't have to post here.  We don't do brainwashing like all the other ptc Forums. But we do advice people to stay away from sites before it's too late. And no we are not guessing, all our evaluations are based on a business point of view, sustainability, past experience. They are all connected to reality unlike all the other so called experts that base their arguments on hope, ignorance, greed, disinformation   ::)
Enough said it's getting repetitive.

• ItsFunky

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2008, 10:28:02 AM »

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2008, 10:37:06 AM »
:D
Check this out :D :D
http://cashmybux.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1849

Funky :D

LMFAO!

hey everyone i have to pay $200 as well every month, and i have been scammed for $300 by great trusted buxtards such as this rodney tool here  :D :D :D

please donate to me people , i havent sold enough bots at all  :D :D

what a f$%&n joke! admins publicly asking their own members for donations for their host fees  :D :D

yea i really feel safe at the cashmybux network of sites ::)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 10:38:47 AM by stalky »

• Thank You
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2008, 03:11:39 PM »
What a joke bux sites asking for donations to pay their Server bill  ;D
What's next donation for their phone bill, new car, vacation.
A successful profitable company shouldn't be begging it's costumers for donations.

We pay $214.00 per month for our Dedicated Server and to keep this site alive. Your help would be really appreciated.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2008, 11:21:32 PM »
I see you have banned Rodney from this forum. Now this is pure hate! I can understand that you don't accept bux sites here but you should at least let people defend themselves in some way. That's totally unprofessional of you  :-\

I respect the sites you recommend and I am convinced they are very legit and powerful advertising programs. I joined them a while ago and I started my path there also. I have my own reproofs about some of them and I'm not pushing them in your faces in a humiliating way as you do.

So I would really like us to be fair and helpful to each other and not to behave like kids!

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2008, 11:30:18 PM »
I see you have banned Rodney from this forum. Now this is pure hate! I can understand that you don't accept bux sites here but you should at least let people defend themselves in some way. That's totally unprofessional of you  :-\

I respect the sites you recommend and I am convinced they are very legit and powerful advertising programs. I joined them a while ago and I started my path there also. I have my own reproofs about some of them and I'm not pushing them in your faces in a humiliating way as you do.

So I would really like us to be fair and helpful to each other and not to behave like kids!

bux sites with high click rates like that have no defense

end of story

bux websites are fake frauds 99% of them.

there is absolutely no argument here.

• Thank You
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2008, 11:36:17 PM »
I really can't be bothered to continue this thread since everybody should see the truth by now. Actually he got banned after he was acting like a noobish kid cause he just can't accept the truth from people more experienced than him.
The only thing we are pushing in your face is a reality check and the truth about these programs that fail every time.
This can actually save people from wasting their money and being brainwashed by these shady clueless Admins.
It's real hard for addicts changing their ways they just keep on denying.

BiTFx, don't argue with them, it ain't worth it. They call ANY site a scam without any proof or experience. THis is the worst talkPTC ever. By the way, you guys trying to copy PTCtalk? You guys are beginners, PTCtalk are the experts.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2008, 08:32:35 AM »
Ok I agree it is hard for addicts to change their view. I think though that the same goes to you too. I'm not implying that you're brainwashed or anything I respect your hard work. It's just you act unprofessional when banning him and for that matter what is "noobish kid" supposed to mean? I didn't see fuzzi acting stupid around here.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2008, 08:36:00 AM »
Ok I agree it is hard for addicts to change their view. I think though that the same goes to you too. I'm not implying that you're brainwashed or anything I respect your hard work. It's just you act unprofessional when banning him and for that matter what is "noobish kid" supposed to mean? I didn't see fuzzi acting stupid around here.

we ban them because they all say the same damn thing

" i know what im doing, blah blah, blah, my site is sustainable you people know nothing"

then weeks,...months...later...where are they too be found.... ??? ::)

advertise here