Author Topic: MYBUX NETWORKS SCAM!!!  (Read 11806 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Cashmybux
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2008, 05:44:20 PM »
yup stalky is right then those who said that the site wont scam come back here crying and saying that they were wrong why go through all that just stop early while no damage has happened.

anyways how old is fuzzi anyways 18 or..... :D

probably will take yoru money and go buy some crystal meth :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2008, 06:24:31 PM »
I have read the whole post but all as I can see is that this forum is a one sided forum. You missed out the point of evaluating the site you made it to the point as a battle of "ptc script so to say" and start labeling a new bux for scam, I would agree that before calling a bux a scam you have to list all of them as a scam until proven, and that is when we have been scammed by the site and yet the site is existing. You missed out how rodney envisioned himself and his business, as an 18 year old guy it is very hard to find someone who have the  vision for himself as an individual and as business person. At some point of the discussion you made fun of his personality other than proving his site as scam. And if you read most of his reaction there are no sign of immaturity from it compare to what some of you have written.

For a site run by 18 year old and made it to this point with now a growing number of members joining in  and have paid most of them is a success by itself.

To ban someone for proving and defending himself is really immature and unprofessional especially when someone did not violate any of your rules and it only prove one thing that he has gone into your system, that you cant take the humiliation for yourself.

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2008, 06:28:04 PM »
I really can't be bothered to continue this thread since everybody should see the truth by now. Actually he got banned after he was acting like a noobish kid cause he just can't accept the truth from people more experienced than him.
The only thing we are pushing in your face is a reality check and the truth about these programs that fail every time.
This can actually save people from wasting their money and being brainwashed by these shady clueless Admins.
It's real hard for addicts changing their ways they just keep on denying.

And your action of banning him is not an act of noobish kid?

• Thank You
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2008, 06:33:29 PM »
I have read the whole post but all as I can see is that this forum is a one sided forum. You missed out the point of evaluating the site you made it to the point as a battle of "ptc script so to say" and start labeling a new bux for scam, I would agree that before calling a bux a scam you have to list all of them as a scam until proven, and that is when we have been scammed by the site and yet the site is existing. You missed out how rodney envisioned himself and his business, as an 18 year old guy it is very hard to find someone who have the  vision for himself as an individual and as business person. At some point of the discussion you made fun of his personality other than proving his site as scam. And if you read most of his reaction there are no sign of immaturity from it compare to what some of you have written.

For a site run by 18 year old and made it to this point with now a growing number of members joining in  and have paid most of them is a success by itself.

To ban someone for proving and defending himself is really immature and unprofessional especially when someone did not violate any of your rules and it only prove one thing that he has gone into your system, that you cant take the humiliation for yourself.
I am sorry to tell you but you are blind. by labeling bux sites a scam of course we are mainly talking about their sustainability. And the script is amateur script but if the site was sustainable at least it would be treated differently. What's here to understand he's making Paouts from "refs investment money" no real profit is being made from advertising sales. It's a PONZI SCHEME wake up there is no argument to justify these Ponzi schemes that always fail. I am sorry for you but maybe you should read the thread and try to understand it instead if being blinded by payment proofs and brainwashing. Until then you are clueless.  

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2008, 06:38:54 PM »

I am sorry to tell you but you are blind. by labeling bux sites a scam of course we are mainly talking about their sustainability. And the script is amateur script but if the site was sustainable at least it would be treated differently. What's here to understand he's making Paouts from "refs investment money" no real profit is being made from advertising sales. It's a PONZI SCHEME wake up there is no argument to justify these Ponzi schemes that always fail. I am sorry for you but maybe you should read the thread and try to understand it instead if being blinded by payment proofs and brainwashing. Until then you are clueless.  

and that makes you an experts on what? Im not blind, nor brainwashed...but still banning him? very professional.

• Thank You
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2008, 06:47:31 PM »

and that makes you an experts on what? Im not blind, nor brainwashed...but still banning him? very professional.
Actually yes you are just another blind follower.  We ban them cause that's what they always say and deny their illegal Ponzi activities. This is needed cause there are way too many of these sites stealing people's money.  Ye we know better than these shady Admins. They just can't admit they are running Ponzi schemes. You don't like to hear the truth you can leave aswell. There is no argument here to defend these operations.
Posted by: stalky

we ban them because they all say the same damn thing

" i know what im doing, blah blah, blah, my site is sustainable you people know nothing"

then weeks,...months...later...where are they too be found.... Huh Roll Eyes
He is running an illegal Ponzi scheme. But trying to make it look like a safe and stable program when it's not. We gave enough explanations for anybody to see. We won't support this end of story.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 07:34:21 PM by JohnnyBlack »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2008, 09:38:28 PM »
Don't forget the agreement - four times the bux.to story and you're done calling it ponzi ;)

• Thank You
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2008, 05:03:46 PM »
When looking at the main site, this website looks very professional then I came to the forum. I made a few friends here. I am  ;D  about that. I realize that this forum is totally one sided. 99% of the members of this forum is anti-bux. I understand because most bux sites are scams but thats only because the script is very easy to get their hands on it but you can't think all bux sites are scams. As soon as a "bux" site opens you label it as an scam. That is very unprofessional. I have read this whole thread and realize that most of you are "old men" mad that "young men" have profitable PTC sites making more money than yours. I see that most of the bux sites have self-sponsored ads but you fail to realize the money that is made allows the owner to bring his/her(Not scammers) ideas to life and build more websites(non-PTC) that's profitable. As for paying net60 and net30 to its members is fine. How do you think ad networks pay their publishers? Do you complaint about google adsense or adbrite pay you on net60? No! Another thing, from what I read the only replies to this thread that is childish and unprofessional came from the main members of this forum. Its very sad that the main people that suppose to be very professional is the ones that are childish. Do not dare say I am blind or brainwashed. If you was a member of the mybuxnetworks forum you would realize that he has a vision, as his network grows he will bring his vision to life and that's the most important thing.

Side Note: You guys say you want the best PTC sites for your members but have a scam in your top 10!

Best Regards;
Deneil aka KushMoney
Admin Of The KushMoney Network

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2008, 06:47:23 PM »

Actually yes you are just another blind follower.  We ban them cause that's what they always say and deny their illegal Ponzi activities. This is needed cause there are way too many of these sites stealing people's money.  Ye we know better than these shady Admins. They just can't admit they are running Ponzi schemes. You don't like to hear the truth you can leave aswell. There is no argument here to defend these operations.
Posted by: stalky

we ban them because they all say the same damn thing

" i know what im doing, blah blah, blah, my site is sustainable you people know nothing"

then weeks,...months...later...where are they too be found.... Huh Roll Eyes
He is running an illegal Ponzi scheme. But trying to make it look like a safe and stable program when it's not. We gave enough explanations for anybody to see. We won't support this end of story.

And you call yourself professional. way to go. read how your rules says. no argument just read. this forum as been said. a total one sided and nope im not blinded.

and of course, you are right I am free to leave this forum. Cause there is no point of contributing here when you can see how the forum works and how the you guys are blinded by your own self righteousness...

it's funny and honestly you are not even worth to call yourselves professional....read all your posts made in previous and other thread. you will see how unprofessional you are guys.

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2008, 06:58:52 PM »

Side Note: You guys say you want the best PTC sites for your members but have a scam in your top 10!

That's how they proved themselves professional.

And also this forum lacks of investigative effort to prove if one site is a scam or not. They just go about saying a scam. Work your ass off and start investigating. No more blah blahs coz there are numbers of ptc be it bux script or aurora scripts that needs your professional approval. :D

advertise here