Author Topic: What would you want to see?  (Read 3720 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Animuson Productions
What would you want to see?
« on: August 07, 2008, 07:36:02 PM »
Hey everyone, I recently finished one of my projects and I'm on to conquer a new one: a brand new PTC script. I plan on it including everything that Aurora GPT does (including all those features that you have to pay EXTRA for, wtf?) all for a cheaper price, because frankly, $120.00 for a script is a complete ripoff. Anyways, I wanted to know what features you guys would like to be added that aren't already there, because it is all about the customer. :)

So far I have made this list:
  • Get all the features you would normally get from Aurora GPT.
  • New credit feature for mange ads. Now the admin can set the minimum number of credits to add and the minimum number of credits that must remain when retracting to prevent those pesky advertisers who only add 1 credit to further themselves up in clicking contests. Admins can also completely disable retracting credits altogether!
  • Ability to add your own ad classes. The default classes are A, B, C, and D, but now you can change them to Star, Supernova, Galaxy, and Universe, or whatever you want. Classes only apply to click ads and read ads and run on separate tables so you can have different classes for the two. Classes also assign how much users earn and how long they must view it.
  • Easy to understand admin panel. The Aurora GPT admin panel is confusing and hard to find things in, our panel uses more general names and fewer pages to make it easier for you to find everything.
  • Our advanced contests manager allows you to enable/disable any contests you want. Contests that you can use are: clicking contests (whoever clicks and reads the most ads), ticket drawing (gain tickets for clicking, reading, signing up, exchanging, purchasing, and more, then select a certain number of tickets at the end of the day, week, or month for the winners), purchase contest (earn entries for purchasing items and select a certain number of entries at the end of each day, week, or month), referral contest (select the top referrer every day, week, or month).
  • Referral builder removed; no one uses it anyways.
  • All downline features in one! Users can view which referrals they got directly and purchased, how many referrals they have on each level, when they joined, how much they have earned for you, and how much the referrals under them have earned for you.
  • Daily or weekly top members updated so that users with 0 clicks do not show up and only members who a positive number can win the contest.
  • Our new cheat check feature eliminates the need for the random checks in between clicking by having the question replace the numbers, killing two birds with one stone.
  • All the features are included absolutely FREE unlike Aurora GPT which charges you extra for additional features, all at an extremely cheap price of only (not determined yet)!

Forgive me if I left something out. I'll add the Downline Builder if anyone is actually interested in having the feature, but I've never been to a site yet that actually uses it. :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 09:56:42 PM by animuson »

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
Re: What would you want to see?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 08:07:20 PM »
Just a tip nobody has thought about but would make Aurora script websites' surfing much easier and appealing: instead of random cheat checks along with the four (Touring) numbers, why not use a unique cheat detection feature instead?

What I suggest is to replace those Touring numbers checks with questions in english language: it should confirm the member view/visited the paid ad and it would also prove users understand english.

;)

P.S. God bless the one who developes this feature.

• Thank You
    • BuxP
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 09:18:48 PM »
The main problem with Aurora is that the users don't like it... Pretty big problem though...

• Thank You
    • Animuson Productions
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 09:28:12 PM »
@BRL: Your idea will be added. :)

@Basher: What do you mean "don't like it"? Are there specific features that the users find irritating and in need of change?

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 10:51:45 PM »
@BRL: Your idea will be added. :)

:o

God bless the one who developes this feature.

;D

• Thank You
  • "I'm talking and I can't shut up!"
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 09:23:49 AM »
As a user there are two things I'd like to see.
1.  More details when you view your downline, like how many clicks they have done total, or total $ they have earned for you.  Maybe even an average per week or month they actually click.  Also were they referred or purchased.
And I would love to see where they came from, meaning which ptc ad or banner lead them to signup.  I guess that's asking a bit much huh  ;D

2. I'd love a feature in manage ads, where you can edit your ads.  Sometimes a banner link gets broken or you want to change the banner itself.  Or when typing you make a mistake, and realize after you've finished you've made the mistake.  You have to remove the entire ad and start all over again, that drives me crazy!

Thanks so much,
Planets32 ^i^

• Thank You
    • Animuson Productions
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 02:20:35 PM »
As a user there are two things I'd like to see.
1.  More details when you view your downline, like how many clicks they have done total, or total $ they have earned for you.  Maybe even an average per week or month they actually click.  Also were they referred or purchased.
And I would love to see where they came from, meaning which ptc ad or banner lead them to signup.  I guess that's asking a bit much huh  ;D
No, not at all. I had already planned to include several of those in the downline viewer and I guess I'll have it so you can click the username to view even more statistics about them. :)

2. I'd love a feature in manage ads, where you can edit your ads.  Sometimes a banner link gets broken or you want to change the banner itself.  Or when typing you make a mistake, and realize after you've finished you've made the mistake.  You have to remove the entire ad and start all over again, that drives me crazy!

Definitely, I found that irritating too. :)

Both will definitely be added. :)

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 02:38:15 PM »
if its sort of like aurora then ability to only have 1 type of link ad is a good idea

also this might be what BRL suggested but its like an expanison

Instead of the number checks the top bar could be filled with a small question about the site_optionaly off course) (and sites the admin sets only)

would increase advertiser intrest since users have to browse the site

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 03:20:04 PM »
Ok maybe that doesn't sounds totally clear. But i'd like to see some kind of Elite buyers group that can be used for targeted advertising. So if anybody made some set amount of purchases per month or per 3 months, 6 months, year he's automatically included in this group. This way you'll have the option to show your ads only for people that spent some amount of money on the site. Not sure how effective this gonna be with ptc traffic. Just maybe this can be a better targeted advertising than the premium only option.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 03:22:03 PM by JohnnyBlack »

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 03:38:49 PM »
be able to target more than one country per ad ;)

built in forum ;)

advertise here