Author Topic: MR VELOCITY ADMITS TO BEING MR ICASHOUT  (Read 82157 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: MR VELOCITY ADMITS TO BEING MR ICASHOUT
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2008, 12:35:57 PM »
OMG Stalky, compare one of the IPs I've used in this forum with the one of the first screenshot at that last post ¬¬

Anyway, I'm currently accepting suggestions for those "refunds", but if you think I could use 1k$ to pay the investments of 23k users you must be crazy.

I'm planning to open a thread at [your enemies forum ¬¬] (becuase it's bigger) where people may post his investments on VC. I could later compare what they post with the database backup that was publicly shown during 1 day, looking for matches on quantities and e-mails. And then trying to be equitative with everyone there.

Of course, you may not trust me, but of course that doesn't care me at all. But that's not a thing that can be done from one day to another.

It's sad to see how much people are money-ills and start attacking me because I said I've planning to compensate highest investors ¬¬

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2008, 01:40:00 PM »
There are so many ads because people convert their balance in ads...
To Assoth: when you'll make this thread please submit here the link) This is very honest and people will no doubt respect you)))
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 01:46:57 PM by RacingSOUL »

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2008, 07:43:50 PM »
OMG Stalky, compare one of the IPs I've used in this forum with the one of the first screenshot at that last post ¬¬

Anyway, I'm currently accepting suggestions for those "refunds", but if you think I could use 1k$ to pay the investments of 23k users you must be crazy.

I'm planning to open a thread at [your enemies forum ¬¬] (becuase it's bigger) where people may post his investments on VC. I could later compare what they post with the database backup that was publicly shown during 1 day, looking for matches on quantities and e-mails. And then trying to be equitative with everyone there.

Of course, you may not trust me, but of course that doesn't care me at all. But that's not a thing that can be done from one day to another.

It's sad to see how much people are money-ills and start attacking me because I said I've planning to compensate highest investors ¬¬

well what would you seriously expect?

you think we welcome hackers into our forum here?

you show up out of nowhere and claim you hack VC and take all the money

your just as much threat if not more than VC

want to start a thread in that shiitty forum over there? go ahead

not here though , your banned   ;D

we dont want this drama

dont care if you good guy or what

through with drama bullshit

and you put yourself in the middle

bye VC , phillip wong, assoth, and any other cronies of icashout YOUR ALL BANNED

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2008, 09:18:04 PM »

well what would you seriously expect?

you think we welcome hackers into our forum here?

you show up out of nowhere and claim you hack VC and take all the money

your just as much threat if not more than VC

want to start a thread in that shiitty forum over there? go ahead

not here though , your banned   ;D

we dont want this drama

dont care if you good guy or what

through with drama bullshit

and you put yourself in the middle

bye VC , phillip wong, assoth, and any other cronies of icashout YOUR ALL BANNED

Stalky's on the loose, better run like hell you poor scammers.  8)

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2008, 05:44:22 AM »
lol...fleeing hobo....

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2008, 05:50:44 AM »
i wander what would happen if we asked mr assoth to post a screenshot of HIS alertpay that is locked with all the funds in it.... ;D ;D

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2008, 06:32:17 AM »
Stalky would have to give him a few hours again...his photoshop skills are pathetic  :D
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2008, 06:36:53 AM »
Stalky would have to give him a few hours again...his photoshop skills are pathetic  :D

LMAO! and if his alertpay is locked,...then how will you be getting paid mr.assoth??  ;D ;D

another  question i ask is why would mr assoth risk his business account with alertpay to get taken from him when theres nothing in it for him?? ::)   ;D ;D 

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2008, 11:45:11 PM »
I found mr. velocity talking to himself on dreamteammoney forum. For once in his life he was telling the truth.  He really made me laugh ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name='probux.net' date='Feb 4 2008, 10:46 PM' post='393642']
Hello Everyone, on behalf of ProBux, we are currently looking for a new owner who may be interested in running the operations of the website business.
[/quote]

[quote name='VelocityClicks.com' date='Feb 12 2008, 02:24 AM' post='397998']
don't buy from this person.. its a scam. the site is already turned into an online joke.
[/quote]

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • Kids should be out playing - not running PTC scams
    • Email
VELOCITY IS A MAJOR SCAM!!!! PLEASE DO NOT INVEST!!!
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2008, 05:56:51 AM »
 ??? Velocity Should BE Added - ZERO SUPPORT And No One Is Getting PAID!!
You Can Not Even Use Your Internal Earnings To Advertise - The Forum Is Closed And Not e-mails Are being Answered... "Sigh" - Too Good To BE True With Over 100 Ads A Day Now - Do Not Invest!!