Author Topic: MR VELOCITY ADMITS TO BEING MR ICASHOUT  (Read 82133 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: MR VELOCITY ADMITS TO BEING MR ICASHOUT
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2008, 09:32:39 AM »
Yeah Deqaxwer, I know you are a guy like me with a "positive mind" on everything, but mate Im sorry to tell ya VC is def a scam now.

Sadly, it was true :( The Admin is Eric Lew, the owner of the known scam icashout and he hasnt changed aparently, so I would say if you are going to keep your stay at VC, dont invest, just click and see what happens, but dont invest, trust us on this mate. Or be careful.
I trust you, man. But i saw many "proofs" which are not approved. That's why i'm not losing my hope.

• Thank You
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2008, 11:49:55 AM »

So Sad :'( I invested $530 in VC as it really looked a great site with great earning potential,the thing I really liked were the ultra fast payouts, thats the thing I just cant get my head round,why would anyone pay you so many times if he intended to take you for every penny ? VC easily had the potential to become one of the best ptc sites in my opinion,just a shame its all gone tits up, Ktulu,you have nothing to be sorry about, I didnt post much in the forum there but read it daily and your advice and support to everyone was superb,I am still hoping this isnt the end of vc but Ive got a funny feeling it probably is seeing as its all offline right now,I guess Im just one of the lucky ones as I didnt end up losing much,I too bought an extra 150 refs last week which only gave me around $3 extra per day,very strange considering the 150 I already had were giving around $15 a day,gutted now and wish I hadnt spent the extra $150 on them,still live and learn,isnt that what they say ;D my heart goes out to the major investors and those that joined very recently like racingsoul who are at a total loss,the thing is sh*t  like this can put people off investing in any ptc site and without people the whole industry will collapse before you know it,who pays to advertise somewhere where its not going to be seen?  ???

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2008, 12:06:06 PM »
the thing is sh*t  like this can put people off investing in any ptc site and without people the whole industry will collapse before you know it,who pays to advertise somewhere where its not going to be seen?  ???

And it also will help new users to decide to leave and stay away from PTC, so it's slowly becoming a vicious circle, where only the same people (most of them probably lost money and just want to get it back) will keep clicking, advertising and referring...

Let me ask you this: When the biggest current PTC (you know which I mean) finally crashes down, don't you think it will be the beginning of the end or, at least, an inflection point?  ::)

Sad but true.

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2008, 02:11:26 PM »
Well it is a sad morning, this is Shar77, as I said, I invested 100.00 in this site, just joined, and the memberships were on for half price, well isn;t that a joke, then 3 sets of referrals, I am on disablity, and have no money, but decided to take a chance, my my my., luck is not good,  I was a member of Cherokee Treasires, and got scammed out of 270.00 from them PTR site, and I am almost sure, I joined Icashout, and lost 16.98 on that one, Now this,  the site was unbeleiveable, the fast payments always, on show, the ads ran fast, and good, just had to be a monster on the other end, and if he emailed you, it always said, at the end, Brandon, what a joke, I wish I was close enough to get within one foot of Him, anyone live closes enough, to get his hands on his throat, we only wish, I know alot of people lost alot more then me, and I am so sorry for them, Now he has 103 ads on the site, and I guess he expects us to click on all of them, Whepee, thanks for listening, just had to vent alittle here, this fine day, I am losing my faith in PTC sites, and don;t know who to trust, he will probadly, pop up again on some other site,. bye

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2008, 04:41:39 PM »
the thing is sh*t  like this can put people off investing in any ptc site and without people the whole industry will collapse before you know it,who pays to advertise somewhere where its not going to be seen?  ???

And it also will help new users to decide to leave and stay away from PTC, so it's slowly becoming a vicious circle, where only the same people (most of them probably lost money and just want to get it back) will keep clicking, advertising and referring...

Let me ask you this: When the biggest current PTC (you know which I mean) finally crashes down, don't you think it will be the beginning of the end or, at least, an inflection point?  ::)

Sad but true.
Yeah, I won't ever join another PTC site, I'm also leaving bux.to due to sadness...

@Shar77: Yes, it looks like he is planning to get cash quickly and leave VC definetly, I even doubt the forums will be upline again, he surely doesn't want people to speak there about the scam.
@DeqaxweR: He wasn't even replacing any referral at all! just shifting within accounts lmao

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2008, 04:51:37 PM »
mr assoth, if you really got VC money then why arent you refunding the nice people who invested???

and why would you come back and make this post even if you really did get the money?? ::) ::)

please do post a screenshot of you logged into this alertpay account with all of VC money.....
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 05:20:01 PM by Stalky »

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2008, 05:29:55 PM »
we will be waiting mr assoth,

and all of the victims are waiting too...

and how would you know which ones are the victims anyways??.....

how do you decide who gets what??.......

yea things arent adding up here people.......

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2008, 05:31:01 PM »
Yes, I will be waiting for my money  >:(
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• Thank You
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2008, 10:36:05 PM »

yes,I had $17 in my download queue which went in someones account,not mine >:( and Im guessing a lot of other members  had a lot more than this in theirs,I feel really sorry for anyone who had been saving for days or weeks planning to download it all in one lump sum, they must have lost out big time.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2008, 11:14:39 PM »
A little extra icing on the cake:

www.bluespaghetti.com/vcscam.html

Courtesy of assault.

advertise here