Author Topic: MR VELOCITY ADMITS TO BEING MR ICASHOUT  (Read 82131 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: MR VELOCITY ADMITS TO BEING MR ICASHOUT
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2008, 10:20:41 AM »
well anyways is this guy getting the site back up and running?? because i would just really hate to see these 2 people that have posted saying they invested lots of money to get screwed....so phillipwong, icashout who the fuckever please at elats get back the high investors money or get the site up and see what happens......

clickvoid is owned by philip wong that is a fake name the real philip wong is a engineer at stanford lol good sim invest there and see what happens ???

Oh you are a funny man. Do you know how common of a last name "Wong" is? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wong

Edit: To those of you who are concerned, Click Void will be fine. I have already made arrangements to move servers sometime in the next month.

Do you not read? http://talkptc.com/forum/index.php?topic=328.15
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 10:28:33 AM by philipwong123 »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2008, 12:34:54 PM »
Yeah I think this guy Vvan44 invested like 2500$+ or something like that.. or maybe it was Solardave, I dont really remember the exact name..

What I do ask you to do Eric, if you are somehow reading this, is what Stalky and BRL are saying.

At least take some consideration for the big investors, for everyone who invested at least 300$~400$ into your site, because even if everyone knows the quote "Never risk anything that you cannot afford losing", Im sure it hurts a lot to know that you spent 400$ trusting someone and he just throwed them to the garbage without even caring. It hurts man, it really hurts.

I didnt lose much money and some people didnt lose much money either, but it still feels horrible to get scammed, and even worse, to get scammed by someone who made you trust him and made you believe in him. Money isnt everything in this world, it is a big part of it of course, but if you focus your entire life in getting money in any way, by knocking down everyone who comes in your way, you will die rich, but you will die alone.

I dont really understand how can you go around wasting and spending money that might have ruined someone else's life, money that was hard-earned by somebody else who actually trusted you.

If you really want to "change" a little, if you want to leave with some dignity at least, then take this into consideration. Members like for example RacingSOUL, Vvan44, Solardave, Rojroj, and some others who I know invested a lot of money, I think they deserve at least anything in return. This guy RacingSOUL invested about 350$ in your site without having any doubts, it was 200 refs and club membership, and he was all excited, you even wished him "good earnings", but he never even saw 5 active refs in the whole 200 package, and you never did anything to solve his problem.
He talked a lot with me by PMs and I tried to calm him down a lot of times, and sometimes he understood, but man I could feel the sadness in him when he wrote me the last PMs, he couldnt believe he just threw that amount of money to the garbage just because he trusted the wrong person.

I think something should be done at least for guys like him.

Really, think about it. Have some dignity at least. If you do care a little about the people who trusted you and supported you until the very end.

-Kt.

Nice use of the bold font.

But seriously, he's got a point. Even the small investors too. Because it's the little people that make the difference on these sites.

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2008, 03:56:17 PM »
nice words ktulu hope VC admin sees it or he did  ;D philipwong see it lol

anyways i got banned from the forums dont really care but i wanted it but he also deleted my 76 refs i had and the 4$ i had in my account then after 10 minutes he banned me lol

This guy is a scammer you know what that means he doesnt care if u invested thousands and doesnt really care who looses and who doesnt this guy is a pro no feelings nothing!

ya and about those investors who got 200 refs with not even 5 active thats the way of telling you that u got scammed but legally lol

my 76 refs will probably be sold to someone and since i aint mad since they were dead refs but i feel sorry for the poor investor whos gonna buy them and the admin chaning the ref policy and stuff to scam more

he only made a 1000$ thats not much so he needs more than when the amount is good
he wil thn leave lol.

what a loss VC is good (admin sucked) but the site in general. oh well ;)

• Thank You
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2008, 07:03:30 PM »
nice words ktulu hope VC admin sees it or he did  ;D philipwong see it lol

anyways i got banned from the forums dont really care but i wanted it but he also deleted my 76 refs i had and the 4$ i had in my account then after 10 minutes he banned me lol

This guy is a scammer you know what that means he doesnt care if u invested thousands and doesnt really care who looses and who doesnt this guy is a pro no feelings nothing!

ya and about those investors who got 200 refs with not even 5 active thats the way of telling you that u got scammed but legally lol

my 76 refs will probably be sold to someone and since i aint mad since they were dead refs but i feel sorry for the poor investor whos gonna buy them and the admin chaning the ref policy and stuff to scam more

he only made a 1000$ thats not much so he needs more than when the amount is good
he wil thn leave lol.

what a loss VC is good (admin sucked) but the site in general. oh well ;)

Mjomha why are talking like that? VC online now. Maybe everythink will be ok and you will lose many thinks. I'v never belived that VC scam. Calm down guys, calm down.

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2008, 07:06:46 PM »
I'v never belived that VC scam. Calm down guys, calm down.

These kind of believers make scam to exist.  ::)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2008, 07:07:25 PM »
This guy seems to be one of Eric's friends  ::)
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• Thank You
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2008, 10:20:28 PM »
These kind of believers make scam to exist.  ::)
Maybe people like you make sites scam with "proof" =)

QW3RTY, i'm not his friend, why are you asking?

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2008, 10:52:08 PM »
Because you continue to support him so much even after we know he is a scammer.
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2008, 12:17:19 AM »
Yeah Deqaxwer, I know you are a guy like me with a "positive mind" on everything, but mate Im sorry to tell ya VC is def a scam now.

Sadly, it was true :( The Admin is Eric Lew, the owner of the known scam icashout and he hasnt changed aparently, so I would say if you are going to keep your stay at VC, dont invest, just click and see what happens, but dont invest, trust us on this mate. Or be careful.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2008, 02:44:29 AM »
He also left several database backups in easy to reach places. If you joined that site, all your info is comprised.
I'm not malicious, but there are smart people out there that are.